ADVERTISEMENT

Nestor

If he was in there by way of coach’s decision, I have to wonder what they were thinking as he was repeatedly dominated. I felt bad for him trying to make tackles and bouncing off guys, getting torched a bunch in coverage. He might end up being great, but he clearly is not ready to play at this level and sadly, they’ll need him to be a key cog soon.

Reactions: desihawk
If he was in there by way of coach’s decision, I have to wonder what they were thinking as he was repeatedly dominated. I felt bad for him trying to make tackles and bouncing off guys, getting torched a bunch in coverage. He might end up being great, but he clearly is not ready to play at this level and sadly, they’ll need him to be a key cog soon.

Looked like a HS kid out there against grown men. He was lost and overmatched. Hard not to feel for him.

Sorry not seeing it. This was as bad as when that walk on played vs Nebraska 2 years ago.
Big KF will coach him up in year six. That kid and #6 are NOT D1 athletes. Schulty had a terrible night, too. Got to find a way to move KF out, somehow, some way, but I don’t see him going anywhere until he’s forced out

Nestor isn't a D-1 player.

The disturbing part is MSU isn't a good team.

Not sure what happened this year, because in all honesty, even Castro hasn't played well.
Funny what money can do to guys who used to be hungry. Rocky III is playing out on our defense right now! 😃

Reactions: MitchLL
Nestor isn't a D-1 player.

The disturbing part is MSU isn't a good team.

Not sure what happened this year, because in all honesty, even Castro hasn't played well.
MSU is an okay team with a brutal schedule. Iowa is an okay team with an okay schedule.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT