ADVERTISEMENT

Early Camp Rumblings

The hill I am choosing to die on is not that Deacon should have gotten the snaps at QB (although I agree with that).

The hill I choose to die on is that the extent of complaints that Hill got those snaps has been unwarranted.

This distinction has been made a couple times in this thread.

You are probably correct though, that there's no getting these idiots to realize that
(groan)

Reactions: 83Hawk
Banks has even said he wasn't ready. Not ready is not ready.

McCann and that team were a huge part of building certain winning elements that still exist in the program today. I'm just fine with how that season turned out. As proud of that team as any Hawkeye team.

May not have worked out as well for Banks and crew they following year if he had been forced into action the previous year. I'm just fine with how that season went as well. Also as proud of Banks and that team as any
...or he might have been more ready against ISU... and they'd be undefeated.

I know what my eyes saw. Also look at scores v who was at QB. Not close. Anyway, was a good season.

Reactions: TRHawkeye145
I'll admit I haven't been to the "WNBA" board for a while. I do know it was within the first five games that you were calling Sides out. I also know that I was the first one on this board to defend her, and continued to be one of the few within the first five games.

I applaud you for not bashing Lickliter. I thought I was the only one.

It sounds like you've truly made a difference in the lives of a lot of young women and I commend and thank you for that.

I guess I just overreacted to hearing you break the "coaches code". I guess I can understand that you can be different on this board than you are in a coaching situation. I just seems kind of rare.

I will pin you down on not liking KF's offense. It has been serviceable for near the entirety of his tenure. If it hasn't been entertaining enough for you, that's on you. As a coach, you should understand that winning is what's entertaining. Maybe football isn't your area of expertise. But as a coach, I would think you would appreciate every other strength of the program that has allowed Iowa to continue winning even when the offense hasn't been serviceable. Yes, I would like the offense to be better. But I just don't understand why it's such a big deal to people.

I guess this is another discussion entirely, but competition alone in entertaining. And so are the Hawkeyes. I've never not been entertained by a Hawkeye sporting event in 39 years of having closely followed them
No I didn’t. I was NOT calling out Sides. I literally have defended her all season long.

Reactions: 83Hawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT