ADVERTISEMENT

New Drinking Game ..Flow Wrestling.

fufighters

HR MVP
Nov 13, 2009
Several comments on the episodes of Flo wrestling this week in particular have created a new drinking game....
Everytime Pyles kisses ass and brings up or changes the narrative to PSU or Cael you have to take a drink......

Just don't drive after the show!!

Reactions: Descat1
I couldn't last long in that game, because it would take bottles to take all of those shots and that's for one show. I am so glad someone brought this up. What is up with Pyles? He's always been at least level headed, but he has his head so far up Cael's #@* right now, if Cael stops or turns fast he would break his neck. All he wants to talk about is PSU having four champs. Great job, but it wasn't enough to win the title. Yes, they had a good final session, but Iowa won the event and that's what counts, but not in Pyle's world. How fast he forgets that 2 years ago PSU took 4th at Big 10's and yes, sorry Pyles, they did lose this year at the NCAA Tournament. They took 2nd as a team in case you missed it. I'm expecting to see Pyles listed as the PSU Wrestling Summer Camp Director in the near future:).

Last edited:
Reactions: UndercoverHawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT