ADVERTISEMENT

New polls show Kamala Harris leading or tied in most swing states with Donald Trump, who heads to North Carolina today. See more updates

With Harris winning in the three swing states of Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin, all she would need is one more win in either Georgia, Arizona, or Nevada. The election has definitely shifted in her favor.
With those three, they just need the Omaha district. It went for Biden.

Reactions: sober_teacher
Fortunately, only MAGA will buy that. That stuff isn't going to convince anyone "on the fence", imo.

Right now, his campaign reeks of desperation.
Yes.
Still, feels like he could get absolutely blown out in the popular vote and yet eke out an electoral college win.

Even if they like some GOP policies better, I know many folks who are just exhausted by the constant drama and insanity of Trump and just want it to go away.

I think that is an underrated component of this election season.

Does anyone really want four more years of chaos, weirdness and embarassment?
lol…just the opposite…high grocery, rent, and insurance costs create financial chaos. Open border & crime creates personal chaos, foreign wars (under the Biden/Harris administration) creates chaos & embarrassment due to our weak foreign policies. Lastly, don’t forget about how the Dems created social weirdness of men in women’s sports, transgender drag queen shows for kids, etc.

Last edited:
I heard on the radio this morning that the 'Double-Haters', those that didn't want Trump or Biden, are breaking toward Harris by a 54-24 margin.

That could be the election right there.
What radio station? In any case, that’s why upcoming debates will be important.

lol…just the opposite…high grocery, rent, and insurance costs create financial chaos. Open border & crime creates personal chaos, foreign wars (under the Biden./Harris administration) creates chaos & embarrassment due to our weak foreign policies. Lastly, don’t forget about the Dems created social weirdness of men in women’s sports, transgender shows for kids, etc.
All of these are losing talking points, though. Trump has been hammering these points for years and is getting destroyed.

Fortunately, only MAGA will buy that. That stuff isn't going to convince anyone "on the fence", imo.

Right now, his campaign reeks of desperation.
If Trump campaign is truly in “desperation” mode…why does this thread read like a hysterical Dem fest!?!

Even if they like some GOP policies better, I know many folks who are just exhausted by the constant drama and insanity of Trump and just want it to go away.

I think that is an underrated component of this election season.

Does anyone really want four more years of chaos, weirdness and embarassment?
No, that's why the dems moved on from Brandon

We’ll see. Your “destroyed” adjective makes you sound a bit worried. 😉
He's lost massive ground in the polls. Some 6-7 points. Is anemic on fundraising. Is anemic on his rally schedule. And hardly leaves Mar A Lago. It's your business if you don't think these are major problems. I see a campaign and candidate in crisis.

Reactions: torbee
She won a Senate seat in California. But when put on stage with a broad spectrum of opposition, she was overwhelmingly unpopular. She's going to have to speak & live in the public eye here very soon, it remains to be seen how people will ultimately react to her candidacy.
The election is about Trump. Harris is generic Democrat at the head of a party that holds policy positions that are the default popular positions of a majority of Americans.

MAGA is project 2025.

But it's all you've got isn't it? You'll have to try and smear Harris and Walz personally to have any chance at all of winning.

Reactions: TheCainer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT