ADVERTISEMENT

Newsom and Whitmer or Raimando Would Crush Trump!

I didn’t say that. I don’t want her to run because people like you won’t vote for her even though there isn’t a valid reason not to. I think Newsom/Whitmer would kick Trump’s ass.

I am on the record here saying the Democrats have screwed up election strategy for years. Hillary should have been the candidate in 2008 with Obama as her VP. Grooming him for the job. It made sense. He’d be president today if the DNC had any damn foresight. I agree that the plan should have been Biden as a one term guy with his VP as his replacement. Unfortunately they picked Kamala who was disliked by people like yourself on day 1. It doesn’t make our populace smart.
Democrats don't even like Kamala Tom.

She flamed out pretty spectacularly in her presidential run. Her claim to fame was insinuating Joe was a racist in a debate.

If the objective is to beat Trump, Kamala isn't the answer.

I'm not voting for Trump under any circumstances FWIW.

“TRUMP was fairly terrible too, but…”

‘Career ending’ presidential debate shows US has no good options | Former UK ambassador to the US

Last edited:
Newsom campaign slogan already out and running:

I’ll fvck your life and fvck you’re wife”

This is the DemKlans best hope? Yikes

One thing for sure Newsom would likely add more to the debt than Trump and Biden combined.

California managed to put themselves a trillion dollars into the shitter.

The campaign ads would write themselves with miles of tents and homeless shitting in the streets.

I don't vote for men. I vote for America.

You'll vote for a convicted felon. A rapist. A fraud. A professional con man who's been ordered to pay or has paid over 375 million by defrauding or defaming citizens or businesses, can't operate businesses for 3 years in New York, and can't operate charities because of history of stealing from and defrauding them.

Truly a quality "American".

Democrats don't even like Kamala Tom.

She flamed out pretty spectacularly in her presidential run. Her claim to fame was insinuating Joe was a racist in a debate.

If the objective is to beat Trump, Kamala isn't the answer.

I'm not voting for Trump under any circumstances FWIW.
Yes we do, bins. Just not as much as others. I do pay attention to people that for whatever reason don't like Kamala. I think Biden has a better chance to beat Trump than Kamala. Clearly.

Not comical. Necessary. And I wouldn't be happy about this is I were GOP and we dump Joe. Who would you rather face? A senile old man who has to be helped down the stairs by his wife? Or a young Dem who can actually campaign and will make Trump look ancient?
Bring em on…there is NO Democrat that I would be afraid of on a national stage.

If it’s Trump vs. a houseplant I’m on team houseplant. Unfortunately it is looking more and more like those are our choices.

But, I would vote for virtually any non-MAGA Republican over Biden. Romney, Cheney, Kinzinger, etc. all easily get my vote. I may not like all their policies, but I don’t question their allegiance to the country and they are all intelligent people capable of tackling tough issues.
I feel sorry for you.

Similar to Republicans should have benched Trump a long time ago. Yet they still cater to him. And allow him to run the party similar to televangelist. Both parties are failures here.
I would prefer other Republicans over Trump, but he can still physically do the job as the president, whereas Biden cannot for the next 4 years.

• Haha
Reactions: TC Nole OX
Yes we do, bins. Just not as much as others.
So you're speaking for all Dems? You like her, fine. Flaming out before the first primary during her presidential run would point to her not being liked by quite a few D's.

Last edited:
Getting Joe to step aside isn’t going to be easy. Too many are going to see videos like this and convince themselves that he can still pull this off

You'll vote for a convicted felon. A rapist. A fraud. A professional con man who's been ordered to pay or has paid over 375 million by defrauding or defaming citizens or businesses, can't operate businesses for 3 years in New York, and can't operate charities because of history of stealing from and defrauding them.

Truly a quality "American".
Still he is 10x better than Diapers Joe, face it Trump will win in November.

Long time, now former, California resident. IMHO Newsom would be a terrible pick for the democrats. It would result in a landslide victory and possibly both houses of congress.

I’m in Long Beach currently and was talking to a guy, not even close to politics.

He said, “Not to get political, but I don’t know anyone that voted for Newsom.”

No clue, just a direct quote from yesterday from a guy living in CA.
Newscum is the worst and Cali is sadly a shithole most places because of him and his policies

I know very little about Newsom other than he is much quicker on his feet and is not afraid to mix it up with the insane Trumpers.

I like the Govs of MN, Colorado and Kentucky as well.

Whitmer has guts and Raimondo is a moderate who impressed me in a 60 Minutes interview.

1860 was move pivotal than today and it took 3 ballots for Lincoln to win the nomination.

The last open convention was for the Democrats in 1968. I remember it well.

perry-riddle-photo-frank-c-plada-chicago-1968.jpg

Reactions: billanole
But what about all the DEI Blacks Women? What message does it send to the party and them if you claim to be all about those things then jump/dump for Ol Whitey? Optically not the best move but DemoKlans will always show true colors
It shows that you are a moron. No VP has any power beyond being ready to serve if the president cant and breaking ties. If VPs had any real power Pence wouldn't have had to worry about Trump supporters trying to kill him on 1/6.

So you're speaking for all Dems? You like her, fine. Flaming out before the first primary during her presidential run would point to her being liked by quite a few D's.

Not being well liked in the Primary would be more of a concern if she were running against another Democrat but she's not. She's running against Trump.

Considering Trump is in a deadheat with someone who may not know where he is at a given time, the bar for what a candidate needs to bring to the table in order to beat Trump is low and Kamala would easily clear it.

Edit still hope it's Whitmer2024 though.

“TRUMP was fairly terrible too, but…”

‘Career ending’ presidential debate shows US has no good options | Former UK ambassador to the US

Trump was shit. Dude couldn't say he would accept the election results and admitted that he held a secret meeting with Putin he told nobody about.

It shows that you are a moron. No VP has any power beyond being ready to serve if the president cant and breaking ties. If VPs had any real power Pence wouldn't have had to worry about Trump supporters trying to kill him on 1/6.
I’m a moron because the highest ranking DemoKlan besides Biden is a Black Woman which is exactly the optics and BS you’re party runs with to ad nauseam with DEI and all it’s appointments.

But when it comes time to replace the old white dude at the top you want another white dude at the top and to jump the minority that’s next in line.

Ya that math is hard to compute so I must be a Moran to do the mental gymnastics you have to do to try and explain my question about it.

You DemoKlans are a special group.

Here’s old Gavin running Huey and such same tired crying point and exactly how you’ll defend it when asked:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT