ADVERTISEMENT

NFL HAWKS on TWITTER/INSTAGRAM

You all should get to know crazy Harbinger273, the OP, a bit better.

Harb posted the first message that follows in the Kittle thread.

What follows is my response to that crazy message.

As you can see, he then replied back, showing that he is a liar; he has sent me many crazy messages and the one in question he deleted (perhaps he had second thoughts).

But hey, his last sentence in what follows is honest when he says, and I quote, "very unhinged here."

Yes. Harb is very unhinged indeed.

Friendly tip to you all. Do what I do and never message him; reply only when you feel the need to.

Here is my reluctant exchange with Harb in the Kittle Thread:

Do you delete posts, then repost them to stay on top of the board? You have severe attention problems. Were you an only child?

Yesterday you sent me a similar crazy message and unfortunately you deleted it before I was able to quote you, EXPOSE YOU and reply back.

Thank you, this time, for allowing me to quote you here before you had second thoughts and deleted your weird, crazy post.

Weird. Crazy. That's you. And we all can see it.

I never send you messages. YOU are always the instigator; YOU are the one who sends me messages. Sometimes I reply back. Like now.

I like playing with my food sometimes.

I also like shining a light on you for all to see.

Thank you, again, for this. Good luck moving forward.

never messaged you homeboy. you are delusional. very unhinged here.

LINK to where this exchange happened:

https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/thre...names-him-the-peoples-tight-end.279650/page-9

Last edited:
You have a problem Fran. Get a grip. Why don't you take your own advice and not message me?
You all should get to know crazy Harb a bit better.

Harb posted the first message that follows in the Kittle thread.

What follows is my response to that crazy message.

As you can see, he then replied back, showing that he is a liar; he has sent me many crazy messages and the one in question he deleted (perhaps he had second thoughts).

But hey, his last sentence in what follows is honest when he says, and I quote, "very unhinged here."

Yes. Harb is very unhinged indeed.

Friendly tip to you all. Do what I do and never message him; reply only when you feel the need to.

Here is my reluctant exchange with Harb in the Kittle Thread:

Yesterday you sent me a similar crazy message and unfortunately you deleted it before I was able to quote you, EXPOSE YOU and reply back.

Thank you, this time, for allowing me to quote you here before you had second thoughts and deleted your weird, crazy post.

Weird. Crazy. That's you. And we all can see it.

I never send you messages. YOU are always the instigator; YOU are the one who sends me messages. Sometimes I reply back. Like now.

I like playing with my food sometimes.

I also like shining a light on you for all to see.

Thank you, again, for this. Good luck moving forward.

LINK to where this exchange happened:

https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/thre...names-him-the-peoples-tight-end.279650/page-9

You have a problem Fran. Get a grip. Why don't you take your own advice and not message me?

Everyone,

He also suggested in another crazy message to me that I should put him on ignore.

Why would I do that? Like I said, sometimes i like shining light on things. Sometimes I like playing with my food.

Good luck Harb.

Everyone,

He also suggested in another crazy message to me that I should put him on ignore.

Why would I do that? Like I said, sometimes i like shining light on things. Sometimes I like playing with my food.

Good luck Harb.
Don't need luck. You have shown yourself to be a clown in these last couple posts as well as throughout your time on this site. I know you want all attention on these boards to be focused on you, but it doesn't work like that. You are a phony.

Don't need luck. You have shown yourself to be a clown in these last couple posts as well as throughout your time on this site. I know you want all attention on these boards to be focused on you, but it doesn't work like that. You are a phony.
Thanks, again, for allowing me to quote you before you delete this post.

I agree with you, Harb, when you said that you were unhinged.

Your words, not mine.

very unhinged here.

Thanks, again, for allowing me to quote you before you delete this post.

I agree with you, Harb, when you said that you were unhinged.

Your words, not mine.
Ha! you had to alter the post and misquote me. You are the liar Fran. You Are Unhinged!

Once again, Harb, you are a proven liar.

this is the complete, exact quote where you admit you are unhinged. You are something else.
My post was all about you. Indicating that you are the one who is unhinged. Look at you continuing to message me thinking you are 'exposing me". You are obviously insane.

Kittle down with what looked like a hyper extended knee. Hope there is no ligament damage. Glad to see him walk off on his own power.

Kittle out of the tent, jogging. Looks like he dodged a major bullet there. Could have been a devastating knee injury. The Peoples Tight End should be back in there.

Kittle scores a td on his 2nd catch of the game! Scoring play goes for 30yds. Stiff arms Buddha Bakers punk ass to the turf!

Concern growing after sparing second half play for George Kittle. Hope we don't the bad news we feared immediately following the play where he hyper-extended his knee.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT