ADVERTISEMENT

Nice Game Jarrod

I always liked Jarrod as a hawk, but he played so timid it drove me nuts. I always joked with my buddy that I should go to the locker room to annoy the piss out of him so he could play with some attitude.

Reactions: IAGuy
Isn't Niang on that team as well?
Isn't Niang on that team as well?

Last time I checked he was. I'm not sure JU will ever get a chance in the NBA but I hope he does. I feel like he's a nervous player so if he did get his chance he might psych himself out and play bad, I hope I'm wrong though because he was a great person and player for us.

Reactions: Hawk_82
Last time I checked he was. I'm not sure JU will ever get a chance in the NBA but I hope he does. I feel like he's a nervous player so if he did get his chance he might psych himself out and play bad, I hope I'm wrong though because he was a great person and player for us.
I see what you mean. I went to The Mad Ants Site and looked. I didn't see his name on the roster or in last game's box score. But, it seemed to me that when Jarrod came in from The Raptors 905, that it took a little while before he played and appeared on roster. Sorry, I can't give more info.

Reactions: pioneer44
I see what you mean. I went to The Mad Ants Site and looked. I didn't see his name on the roster or in last game's box score. But, it seemed to me that when Jarrod came in from The Raptors 905, that it took a little while before he played and appeared on roster. Sorry, I can't give more info.[/QUOTE

He just got traded there acouple weeks ago maybe they haven't updated the site. Oops I messed this up on replying. Sorry.

The box score i saw was his first game on the team he had 7 or 9 points off the bench. Woody started that game but only had 12 mins, but had 10 points on perfect shooting from the field and line.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT