ADVERTISEMENT

Nickelodeon Pride Song

GPfdhu-KWk-AANie-U.jpg

You obviously believe being LGBTQ is a choice, otherwise why would this bother you?
I think using meatball surgery to change your gender is a choice. I think teaching kids about this stuff at a young age is a choice. I think videos like these are grooming kids who may not be LGBTQ into believing they are. I believe kids are impressionable especially at a young age.

I think using meatball surgery to change your gender is a choice. I think teaching kids about this stuff at a young age is a choice. I think videos like these are grooming kids who may not be LGBTQ into believing they are. I believe kids are impressionable especially at a young age.
So you think exposure to gays turns people gay, unless they’re strong enough or old enough to resist the urge to turn gay?

Do you have kids? What ages?

So you think exposure to gays turns people gay, unless they’re strong enough or old enough to resist the urge to turn gay?

No, I didn't say that. I said I'm against exposure to gender and sexuality at a young age, it is grooming and disgusting. 4 year olds don't NEED to know what the pride flag is. They don't need to know what same sex attraction is. They don't need to know what cross dressing/ drag queens are.

No, I didn't say that. I said I'm against exposure to gender and sexuality at a young age, it is grooming and disgusting. 4 year olds don't NEED to know what the pride flag is. They don't need to know what same sex attraction is. They don't need to know what cross dressing/ drag queens are.
You absolutely said that.

Your view is that kids are impressionable, and not able to withstand “grooming” messaging that will turn them gay.

In what way is Nickelodeon grooming these kids? To be what? To think what?

That's what you read or interpreted, and I can understand why you took that leap. If Nickelodeon made videos targeting young kids to eat broccoli, do you think more or less kids might want to eat it at dinner?
Ah, so you’re equating healthy food messaging with somebody choosing their sexuality? Lol

Face it, you just don’t like gays. You gave it away in the OP: “It’s normalization and grooming.” You have a problem with LGBTQ on general principle. You believe sexual identity is a choice and think all this Pride nonsense is helping convince people to choose to be gay.

Ah, so you’re equating healthy food messaging with somebody choosing their sexuality? Lol

Face it, you just don’t like gays. You gave it away in the OP: “It’s normalization and grooming.” You have a problem with LGBTQ on general principle. You believe sexual identity is a choice and think all this Pride nonsense is helping convince people to choose to be gay.
If healthy food messaging didn't work, they wouldn't make videos promoting it. 4 YEAR OLD KIDS DON'T HAVE OR NEED A SEXUALITY. That's the point.

To be clear, gay is gay. Purely sexual preference (side effects of dudes who do immaculate hair styling, nails, and interior design).

All the other stuff (gender, pronouns, people who think they're cats) is what's really in question here. In fact I've seen numerous gay people on social media speaking out about this kind of stuff because this isn't ever what they wanted nor support.

Reality is, sexual preference simply isn't child appropriate content, in any scenario, homo or hetero.

Last edited:
So, you do think it’s a choice, then?
The only "choice" here is promoting the agenda to kids. This is only approved by grown-ups who like touching kids and want them to grow up just like them. Are you one of those people? Nevemind, you're just going to keep deflecting. We all already know the answer.

Not a fan of this to be honest. I wouldn't even be comfortable with young kids watching a heavy sexualized hetero message at a young age.
For instance I'm not gonna play the WAP music video on my TV while my kids are home and it's not like a sane person would drag their kids along to spring break with them either.

The exposure seems to be what's bothering certain people here. It's way too easy to pass this stuff off as crazy right wing conspiracy when it's not being exposed. This isn't a cheap fake, it's not russian propaganda, it's not science denying, it's not a made-up issue people can point and laugh at.

The usual suspects will come in here and deflect and try to normalize these types of things.

Not a fan of this to be honest. I wouldn't even be comfortable with young kids watching a heavy sexualized hetero message at a young age.
For instance I'm not gonna play the WAP music video on my TV while my kids are home and it's not like a sane person would drag their kids along to spring break with them either.

Apples to Oranges comparison.

The song describing what the colors of the pride flag represent is no where near as sexualized as the WAP music video or taking your kids to spring break.

At what age do you think it's appropriate to start teaching kids about gender, trans, sexuality, homosexuality, cross dressing?
Teaching them to be decent human beings? From day one. My kids have been around gay and lesbian people their whole lives. It’s no big deal to them.

Sorry if the pride month causes uncomfortable conversations in your house.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT