ADVERTISEMENT

Nickelodeon Pride Song

No we aren't grooming kids..

This is obviously targeting young kids. It's normalization and grooming. This isn't right wing conspiracy, it's not homophobia, or transphobia. It's groomers coming after the kids

Maybe it's targeted to other drag queens or gay men. :cool:

Seriously, though, are there really that many drag queens around? I've never actually seen one in the wild.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
You know, in some ways I appreciate your openness. Your homophobia is out in the open. You’re not hiding behind the”Love the sinner, hate the sin” like so many try to do.

Carry on!
Keep the sins in the bedroom and away from the kids and IDGAF what people do or who or what they are attracted to. You wanna hump a goat? Go for it... just don't march down main street with billy on a leash.

Reactions: ThiccJimXXX
At what age do you think it's appropriate to start teaching kids about gender, trans, sexuality, homosexuality, cross dressing?

Pretty sure kids see their parents being affectionate with each other at a pretty young age. How long should the parents wait before 'grooming" their kids with it? Is it OK for a gay couple to hold hands or share a kiss in public if you're within sight of it with your kids?

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Pretty sure kids see their parents being affectionate with each other at a pretty young age. How long should the parents wait before 'grooming" their kids with it? Is it OK for a gay couple to hold hands or share a kiss in public if you're within sight of it with your kids?
Sure, I don't care about that. Gayness doesn't bother me. Now if you're making out in the kids section of the public library... different story no pun intended.

So you think exposure to gays turns people gay, unless they’re strong enough or old enough to resist the urge to turn gay?

Do you have kids? What ages?
George Tekai is gay bc he was raped by a gay man as a child. Sexual assault on children often leads to homosexuality and the evidence for that is overwhelming.
Teaching them to be decent human beings? From day one. My kids have been around gay and lesbian people their whole lives. It’s no big deal to them.

Sorry if the pride month causes uncomfortable conversations in your house.
Showing drag to kids is teaching them to be decent? You've completely lost the plot if this is a real take.
Teaching kids to be decent human beings is absolutely something to be proud of.
How is exposing kids to drag helping them to to decent?

Then little flick and yourself can cuddle and dance to it.
DA HITMAN ROASTS ANOTHER LOONY LIB!!!!!!!!!! DA TORBEE AND DA LITTLE FLICK CUDDLE AFTER THEY HANG OUT IN DA INTERSTATE BATHHOUSES AND GULP DOWN LOADS OF SEMEN AND SOY AND LAB MEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAYBE THEY CAN TAKE A BREAK FROM THAT STUFF AND TRY ENJOYING A COUPLE CANS OF ICE COLD SPRITE AND TAKING A DRIVE THROUGH DA SOUTHERN CLAYTON COUNTY COUNTRYSIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT IF THOSE RADICAL LEFT MARXIST BETA CUCKS DARE COME TO DA HITMAN'S TURF, THEY WILL GET DA BEATING OF A LIFETIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DA TORBEE AND DA LITTLE FLICK NEED TO GET REAL JOBS UNLIKE DA BERNIE AND DA SQUAD AND DA SLOW JOE AND DA CHE GUEVARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ME AND MY MAIN BRUH DA FOOKIN HITMAN AIN'T GOT TIME FOR YOU LIBTAHDS BECAUSE WE ARE WEALTHY ALPHA DAWGS WHO ARE TAKING OVER DA COUNTRY IN NOVEMBER WITH OUR FELLOW PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DA HITMAN ROASTS ANOTHER LOONY LIB!!!!!!!!!! DA TORBEE AND DA LITTLE FLICK CUDDLE AFTER THEY HANG OUT IN DA INTERSTATE BATHHOUSES AND GULP DOWN LOADS OF SEMEN AND SOY AND LAB MEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAYBE THEY CAN TAKE A BREAK FROM THAT STUFF AND TRY ENJOYING A COUPLE CANS OF ICE COLD SPRITE AND TAKING A DRIVE THROUGH DA SOUTHERN CLAYTON COUNTY COUNTRYSIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT IF THOSE RADICAL LEFT MARXIST BETA CUCKS DARE COME TO DA HITMAN'S TURF, THEY WILL GET DA BEATING OF A LIFETIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DA TORBEE AND DA LITTLE FLICK NEED TO GET REAL JOBS UNLIKE DA BERNIE AND DA SQUAD AND DA SLOW JOE AND DA CHE GUEVARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ME AND MY MAIN BRUH DA FOOKIN HITMAN AIN'T GOT TIME FOR YOU LIBTAHDS BECAUSE WE ARE WEALTHY ALPHA DAWGS WHO ARE TAKING OVER DA COUNTRY IN NOVEMBER WITH OUR FELLOW PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unhinged lol

b6c-b6ctuburan.gif

Watched the whole video start to finish...and learned something.

I always thought the colors at the left represented skin colors and that this was a "unity" flag meant to represent all cultures, races, sexual preferences and gender identities.

Turns out, according to this video, it ONLY represents trans people, not races, cultures, etc.

Not only is it NOT inclusive, it's EXCLUSIVE.

So while this video was already inappropriate for children, this flag is in fact inappropriate for anyone who stands for equality.

I think using meatball surgery to change your gender is a choice. I think teaching kids about this stuff at a young age is a choice. I think videos like these are grooming kids who may not be LGBTQ into believing they are. I believe kids are impressionable especially at a young age.
You believe a lot of stupid stuff. LOL

If don't want your kids watching it don't let them. Grooming is what they do to MAGAs. See the attack on the capital for an example.

That's what you read or interpreted, and I can understand why you took that leap. If Nickelodeon made videos targeting young kids to eat broccoli, do you think more or less kids might want to eat it at dinner?
That's what you said. If you can groom someone into thinking their gay, that would imply it's a choice.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT