ADVERTISEMENT

No matter how you feel about the trial or verdict, we can all agree this is sick and sociopathic, right?

200w.gif

It reminds me of something that would've fit right into a scene in Natural Born Killers.

Reactions: torbee
The media and Biden have massively damaged his name and reputation. He no longer can live a normal life. He tried going to college, but the lunatic left protest his presence. He did nothing wrong. The right is going to pay him now to point out how evil the liberal media is.
It's the lefts fault the right has to worship this guy. JFC.

The media and Biden have massively damaged his name and reputation. He no longer can live a normal life. He tried going to college, but the lunatic left protest his presence. He did nothing wrong. The right is going to pay him now to point out how evil the liberal media is.
As Elaine would say, fake, fake, fake. You are kind of crazy, aren't you?

Torbee are you suggesting the kid is a sociopath for doing appearances? The cringe factor of him being displayed is definitely high but I'm not sure where you were going with "sociopath"

Reactions: TennNole17
I always felt bad that George Zimmerman turned out to be a complete bozo.

In any event, Mr. Rittenhouse who should never have been charged with any crime seems to be enjoying the wave he is currently riding and is being embraced in all of the right quarters.

I find it particularly amusing that the prosecutors who went after him lost on every point and on every charge. I find myself wondering what they must be making of these kinds of events that celebrate the defeat of prosecutorial overreach ... and in particular their prosecutorial overreach.

In the end, I hope he goes back to college and while ASU seemed to be a good fit, I would like for him to be accepted into one of the Big Ten schools. (He should get out of Wisconsin however,) Perhaps Iowa or Illinois should recruit him by offering a scholarship. He has an extra year of real-life experience, so he should be a motivated student.

He will likely have some extra law-suit bucks arriving about the time he graduates, so in my view, he needs to get away from the Dog and Pony shows at some point and to try and lead a serious life. in the meantime, the spectacle is great fun to watch.

Political prosecutions are deadly, and one needs to be careful even after being fully and justifiably vindicated. There will likely be some sort of backlash at some point due to a shorter leash, so he should not allow this stuff to go on too long.

Last edited:
Also a Pepsi post. Repeating this in a bunch of threads won't make it happen.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Torbee are you suggesting the kid is a sociopath for doing appearances? The cringe factor of him being displayed is definitely high but I'm not sure where you were going with "sociopath"
I think the influencers putting on these shows are sociopaths. Saw Madison Cawthorne had a segment with college kids there encouraging them to drop out of college. Because it worked out for him fine.

There is a big difference between he is not necessarily guilty of manslaughter and "he did nothing wrong."

I think the influencers putting on these shows are sociopaths. Saw Madison Cawthorne had a segment with college kids there encouraging them to drop out of college. Because it worked out for him fine.
And I think people use the word sociopath with zero regard to the actual meaning of that word.

"Turn on, tune in, drop out".

Find a rich friend and sue him for paralyzing you. Live the American dream.

Reactions: torbee
Or, he shot three people and that’s why he won’t live a normal life. He was tried for murder. That can happen when you kill people.

And he can’t do online college, which is what he was doing, because of the Left?

And I think people use the word sociopath with zero regard to the actual meaning of that word.

"Turn on, tune in, drop out".
True, but I think the influencers doing this as a vocation fit the word. A lot of Highly educated types in that crowd. That see it as an easy mortgage payment.

In any event, Mr. Rittenhouse who should never have been charged with any crime seems to be enjoying the wave he is currently riding and is being embraced in all of the right quarters.

I find it particularly amusing that the prosecutors that went after him lost on every point and on every charge. I find myself wondering what they must be making of these kinds of events that celebrate the defeat of prosecutorial overreach ... and in particular their prosecutorial overreach.

In the end, I hope he goes back to college and while ASU seemed to be a good fit, I would like for him to be accepted into one of the Big Ten schools. (He should get out of Wisconsin however,) Perhaps Iowa or Illinois should recruit him by offering a scholarship. He has an extra year of real-life experience, so he should be a motivated student.

He will likely have some extra law-suit bucks arriving about the time he graduates, so in my view, he needs to get away from the Dog and Pony shows at some point and to try and lead a serious life. in the meantime, the spectacle is great fun to watch.

Political prosecutions are deadly, and one needs to be careful even after being fully and justifiably vindicated. There will likely be some sort of backlash at some point, so he should not allow this stuff to go on too long.
Lol.

Oh, the brain damage part I'll buy.
Thought the accident was his post college semester. During college he had the reputation of being aggressive with women when in dates or giving them a ride.

Last edited:
It is sociopathic behavior to celebrate someone who killed people. Remember how he cried and was all broken up about taking human lives on the stand during the trial? Was that just an act, or did he feel bad?

What exactly is worth "celebrating" about Kyle Rittenhouse? Even if you feel he did not deserve to be held criminally responsible it is indisputable he 1. willingly chose to enter a scene of violence and chaos and 2. during that time engaged in behavior that resulted in the gun deaths of two individuals.

I would guess the vast, vast majority of even slightly moral and empathetic humans would find creating a theme song and celebrating such a tragic and horrific event is disgusting and amoral. I would say it displays clear sociopathic tendencies based on this definition:

so·ci·o·path
/ˈsōsēōˌpaTH/
https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1...2ahUKEwjOtbbIkfj0AhWXPM0KHRlZBaIQ3eEDegQIAxAH

noun

1. a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.

I find it particularly amusing that the prosecutors who went after him lost on every point and on every charge. I find myself wondering what they must be making of these kinds of events that celebrate the defeat of prosecutorial overreach ... and in particular their prosecutorial overreach.

Political prosecutions are deadly, and one needs to be careful even after being fully and justifiably vindicated. There will likely be some sort of backlash at some point due to a shorter leash, so he should not allow this stuff to go on too long.
He is dumb as shit and will never be granted entrance to a Big 10 school.

Reactions: 3boysmom
See the highlighted section for a textbook example of sociopathy.

It is "great fun to watch" the celebration of a teenager who will likely have PTSD due to taking the lives of others? Also, if he's a believer in Christ, he is also condemned to hell on the basis of the 10 commandments. Is that something to "have fun" celebrating?

It is sociopathic behavior to celebrate someone who killed people. Remember how he cried and was all broken up about taking human lives on the stand during the trial? Was that just an act, or did he feel bad?

What exactly is worth "celebrating" about Kyle Rittenhouse? Even if you feel he did not deserve to be held criminally responsible it is indisputable he 1. willingly chose to enter a scene of violence and chaos and 2. during that time engaged in behavior that resulted in the gun deaths of two individuals.

I would guess the vast, vast majority of even slightly moral and empathetic humans would find creating a theme song and celebrating such a tragic and horrific event is disgusting and amoral.
He went there to help the community he works in and his father lives in. He was removing graffiti, giving first aid and protecting a car dealership from burning down. He defended himself against a guy that was trying to kill him and had sexually sodomized several children.

What people are celebrating is that justice prevailed when a sitting president, and many celebrities, and the liberal media all painted him as a white supremacist vigilante (not true) for political reasons during the election. The media and president spread the false lie without knowing the details of the events. That is very dangerous for our society, and people are happy that the truth prevailed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT