ADVERTISEMENT

No pardon for Hunter

Has anyone from the rest of the party joined that call? I can quote GOPers calling for defunding the DOJ/FBI if you like.
Fbi and police are 2 different things. I don't need the DoJ to come when someone but **** is driving around new York on a moped shooting people. Those are the police.

The squad has been vocal in police reform and "defund" was certainly part of that.

Fbi and police are 2 different things. I don't need the DoJ to come when someone but **** is driving around new York on a moped shooting people. Those are the police.

The squad has been vocal in police reform and "defund" was certainly part of that.

They’re both law enforcement. Scattered democrats calling for defund the police means the entire party is for it about the same as the entire GOP is supportive of calls to defund the fbi by its members.

This is getting fun.

The squad is a major representation of the democratic party no matter how obtuse you want to get.

Do any of them act as committed chairs? Omar and AOC are prominent yes because they tend to just be the loudest voices at times; but to say they are major representatives of the party is a characteristic I can’t agree with.

The what? Is a what? I’m a pretty active Dem sonny….I have no idea who you are talking about. Sorry.
It's OK, TBIs are known to impact cognitive ability.

There is no way in **** you are going to play dumb enough to not know who the squad is Joel. You want to play dumb, I'll treat you as such. They are thr most vocal portion of the dem party by a mile.

The party that cheered on as their side rioted and burned the country during the "summer of love" in 2020 while calling for abolishing of the police is the party of law and order? Peak fiction take lmfao

It's funny how you're saying the left wanted to abolish the police and yet this week we have GOP congressmen calling for defunding of the FBI, DOJ and other law enforcement institutions. Your side needs to decide what they stand for (on their own, not what Trump tells them to stand for).

It's funny how you're saying the left wanted to abolish the police and yet this week we have GOP congressmen calling for defunding of the FBI, DOJ and other law enforcement institutions. Your side needs to decide what they stand for (on their own, not what Trump tells them to stand for).
Fbi and police are 2 different things.

Reactions: Scruddy
Those things literally aren't the police.

It's OK, TBIs are known to impact cognitive ability.

There is no way in **** you are going to play dumb enough to not know who the squad is Joel. You want to play dumb, I'll treat you as such. They are thr most vocal portion of the dem party by a mile.
Dumb? I have no idea of what you’re talking about… but honestly I have no knowledge or contact with a Democratic organization with this name. Sorry. What “leading Democrats” are members of this group?

Good answer, but I don't believe it.

If H. Biden is charged(or has been, I don't f@cking know), POTUS Joe will pardon him on the way out. I don't know why he wouldn't, or that anyone here wouldn't do the same.

Sorry….a couple of games I recognize but they hardly are guiding voices in the Dem Party. Plz don’t tell folks that “Dems want to defund police” as their policy…. It is a lie. Dems don’t advocate that at all.
Name me a more recognizable dem than AOC, that isnt thr current P or VP, if you would. You might say "Nancy pelosi" but no one under 50 would agree. AOC is the face of the dem party. ( thank God she isn't thr brains)

The fact any other them were was what was notable actually.

Today’s GOP. The party of law and order.*

* but feel free to lie to the FBI and federal agents, and lie under oath. Those are just pesky process crimes and not really crimes anymore.

Reactions: nelly02
Name me a more recognizable dem than AOC, that isnt thr current P or VP, if you would. You might say "Nancy pelosi" but no one under 50 would agree. AOC is the face of the dem party. ( thank God she isn't thr brains)

Mayor Pete for one. I really think you’re drastically overestimating her public stature.

Heck, I can’t remember the last time I saw her mentioned on Fox News when I’m at the gym.

Perez…..Jeffries…just because the media finds AOC good copy doesn’t mean she is “a leading voice” in Dem politics…..I just honestly don’t see her as a voice… much less “the voice” of Dems…. But for MAGAts like you, I am sure she is…Al least a wet dream leader. I don’t think Gym Jordan is a leader but f Republicans either…. But damn he sure is stupid and great entertainment for this moderate Democrat.

Reactions: sober_teacher
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT