ADVERTISEMENT

No posts regarding the UCLA anti-Semites?

joelbc1

HR King
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
you can’t always get what you want!
News broke several days ago, and nothing........here........Not ...one....word. Amazing. I know we have many here who are truly tuned into the plight of the Jews, based on there support of Bibi's speech in Congress last week and their damnation of Obama for not supporting Bibi 100%.

However, when the UCLA Student Senate grilled a potential Student Judicial Board member questioning her ability to be objective because of her activity in the Jewish community, no one here finds this line of questioning concerning? The female was later affirmed to the board but after initially being rejected. A UCLA faculty advisor questioned the panels line of questioning and had the Board reconsider their action.
There is a lot of anti-Semitism in the world today. The USA is not excepted, either. What I find bothersome is that there is a lot od anti-Jew feelings on college campuses today. This was not the case so much when I was in school. We appear to be stepping backwards.

I don't really understand anti-semitism. I mean anti-Islamism seems reasonable on some level. There are a lot of them and they seem to do a lot of bad stuff from my POV. But there aren't that many Jews and most everything they do seems fine.

Originally posted by naturalmwa:
I don't really understand anti-semitism. I mean anti-Islamism seems reasonable on some level. There are a lot of them and they seem to do a lot of bad stuff from my POV. But there aren't that many Jews and most everything they do seems fine.
Plus there are far more great Jewish comedians than there are great Muslim comedians.

rachel-beyda-ucla-jewish-student-168x300.jpg

RachelBeyda.jpg

Originally posted by TJ8869:

Originally posted by naturalmwa:
Plus there are far more great Jewish comedians than there are great Muslim comedians.
I will show you The Stooges.

Adam Sandler song

Jews control all the money in this world. That is reason enough not to trust them.

Does that relate to the pro-Israeli view that appears to be happening with regard to some campus activities?

IMO, pro-Israeli positions seem to be against pro-US positions. Have we been infiltrated by pro-Israeli forces?

What's in it for the US?

Originally posted by HallofFame:
Jews control all the money in this world. That is reason enough not to trust them.
roll.r191677.gif
More anti Semitism proudly on display

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT