ADVERTISEMENT

No Second Debate

No mas...

xUW-oM.gif

Too bad.

I was really looking forward to another one sided debate moderation and the Dem party candidate non-answers.

Tells you how much confidence or lack there of that they could win a debate even on a home court such as Fox News. They do not want to lose any more ground than they already have or get pummeled with they are eating cats and dogs. It would be an easy mockery by her, and we know he would take the bait and perpetuate it.

Tells you how much confidence or lack there of that they could win a debate even on a home court such as Fox News. They do not want to lose any more ground than they already have or get pummeled with they are eating cats and dogs. It would be an easy mockery by her, and we know he would take the bait and perpetuate it.

VP Harris, we are in the middle of a fiscal crisis. What is your plan to address it?

“I have brown skin and a vagina, isn’t that enough for you goddamned people?”

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
This isn't even true lol trump offered a debate on fox, NBC and CBS. Kamala said no to all 3. She will only do another debate if she gets fed questions and has moderators backing her up. Whistle blower testimony is very damning on harris and the democrats in general.

VP Harris, we are in the middle of a fiscal crisis. What is your plan to address it?

“I have brown skin and a vagina, isn’t that enough for you goddamned people?”

Well he has a neck pussy, and he didn't lower the deficit while he was president, remind me what the deficit was in 2020 again?
Was it the highest in history?

The only way she was going to do something like this..

Wow, a right-wing source on the internet said something with vague and anonymous sources but promises to provide evidence as long as we wait. How can it now be true?

I imagine we'll see the earth shattering evidence when Trump holds a press conference and finally produces Obama real birth certificate, followed by Mike Lindell and his election fraud proof. They were all hiding with Hillary's missing emails and Trumps Obamacare replacement plan.

Edit: **Update** Lindell has pushed off his release of proof till October 10th.

Lol at rigged, your boy got f***ing wrecked
As a couple conservatives pointed out after the debate - don’t complain about the refereees when you can’t make a jump shot.

Whether or not you accept the complaint that the moderators were hopelessly in the bag for Harris, that doesn’t explain his terrible performance. Don’t complain about being corrected about migrants eating pets, WHEN YOU BROUGHT IT UP IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Wow, a right-wing source on the internet said something with vague and anonymous sources but promises to provide evidence as long as we wait. How can it now be true?

I imagine we'll see the earth shattering evidence when Trump holds a press conference and finally produces Obama real birth certificate, followed by Mike Lindell and his election fraud proof. They were all hiding with Hillary's missing emails and Trumps Obamacare replacement plan.

Edit: **Update** Lindell has pushed off his release of proof till October 10th.
Don't worry, the moderators knew Trump was going to talk about dead cats and dogs, and had it readily available for fact check LOL. On further review I think they did this just in case he was crazy enough to go there.

Reactions: sober_teacher
This isn't even true lol trump offered a debate on fox, NBC and CBS. Kamala said no to all 3. She will only do another debate if she gets fed questions and has moderators backing her up. Whistle blower testimony is very damning on harris and the democrats in general.
You're just making shit up.

Reactions: Niko13
I love it when republicans say wasn't life so much better 4 years ago, and I am like hell no. We were in lock downs, had to wear masks, the economy was in the shitter, no one wanted to work, You want to know where inflation started, gas stations kept prices high while the cost of oil plummeted. They were making 70 cents a gallon that year. You had Trump trying to overthrow the election, idiots claiming votes were dumped. In what format was life better 4 years ago. That you had shitload of money to spend because everyone stayed home? The only thing that was cool is I put a pool on my deck and my kids had a blast in it all summer. Beyond that, no birthday parties, get togethers, no going out to eat, home school for a while. Lots of community members passing away because they are all republicans. No it was not a good situation 4 years ago.

Interesting…

“I will be releasing an affidavit from an ABC whistleblower regarding the debate. I have just signed a non-disclosure agreement with the attorney of the whistleblower. The affidavit states how the Harris campaign was given sample question which were essentially the same questions that were given during the debate and separate assurances of fact checking Donald Trump and that she would NOT be fact checked. Accordingly, the affidavit states several other factors that were built into the debate to give Kamala a significant advantage. I have seen and read the affidavit and after the attorney blacks out the name of the whistleblower and other information that could dox the whistleblower, I will release the full affidavit. I will be releasing the affidavit before the weekend is out.”

If these allegations are true and the whistleblower comes forward. Would this collusion be considered election interference and would Kamala Harris be expected to immediately step down at the Dem candidate?

What would she get charged with? Fraud?

Country over Party?

• Haha
Lol he posted those offers long before this debate even. He asked for the fox debate to have taken place over a week ago 😂🤣
Yes. And they reached agreement on ABC for this one. Just like they could have reached agreement on another network for the second one. But he got slaughtered and he's a pussy. So he backed out.

Reactions: Niko13
If these allegations are true and the whistleblower comes forward. Would this collusion be considered election interference and would Kamala Harris be expected to immediately step down at the Dem candidate?

What would she get charged with? Fraud?

Country over Party?
I would think at minimum ABC should be listing it as an in kind campaign contribution publicly. Obviously the dems apply no standards to anyone on their side of the aisles. The same people were cheering for dick cheney of all people last week.

Yes. And they reached agreement on ABC for this one. Just like they could have reached agreement on another network for the second one. But he got slaughtered and he's a pussy. So he backed out.
You are coping so massively lmfao

Interesting…

“I will be releasing an affidavit from an ABC whistleblower regarding the debate. I have just signed a non-disclosure agreement with the attorney of the whistleblower. The affidavit states how the Harris campaign was given sample question which were essentially the same questions that were given during the debate and separate assurances of fact checking Donald Trump and that she would NOT be fact checked. Accordingly, the affidavit states several other factors that were built into the debate to give Kamala a significant advantage. I have seen and read the affidavit and after the attorney blacks out the name of the whistleblower and other information that could dox the whistleblower, I will release the full affidavit. I will be releasing the affidavit before the weekend is out.”
Keep following this fictional story and let us know how it develops.

Interesting…

Wait... is this THE Black Insurrectionist--I FOLLOW BACK TRUE PATRIOTS!?!? OMG! Big if true.

Reactions: jaxhawk06
Interesting…

Have you looked at that X account. Holy shit. And you think that is factual?? I got some dogs and cats for you.

Don't worry, the moderators knew Trump was going to talk about dead cats and dogs, and had it readily available for fact check LOL. On further review I think they did this just in case he was crazy enough to go there.
Ya, I suppose the fact that Vance had been pushing the ‘story’ for a while had nothing to do with news organizations checking on the validity of it? Nope, had to have been a setup by the debate moderators.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT