ADVERTISEMENT

Nobody Talks About How to Fight Inflation

Yep.
Just don’t remember one on this.
Got any articles from 1920 or other random fricking years?
WTF are you talking about? It's not a random year. It's the last time Democrats had a filibuster proof Congress to get legislation passed. You tried to claim they had it in 2020-22 - they didn't. You're wrong because your ignorant.

WTF are you talking about? It's not a random year. It's the last time Democrats had a filibuster proof Congress to get legislation passed. You tried to claim they had it in 2020-22 - they didn't. You're wrong because your ignorant.
Never claimed it was filibuster proof idiot.
Please show where i said they had a filibuster proof control.
TIA idiot.

Never claimed it was filibuster proof idiot.

Please show where i said they had a filibuster proof control.
TIA idiot.
LOL - love it when you are scrambling and flailing.

When did they have that “stranglehold” last? It’s been awhile… and maybe only for 2 years since 1992…Republicans have had Congressional control many more years than the Dems.

Wow
2020-2022.
Your claim here is that the Democrats had a "stranglehold" on Congress in 2020-2022. That would require the ability to overcome a filibuster. When I pointed out that you were ignorant and mistaken about that, you replied:

Yep.
Just don’t remember one on this.
Got any articles from 1920 or other random fricking years?

Poor effort. Even by your standards.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT