ADVERTISEMENT

****Nominations now open for 2020 POTY****

how do you know so much about mist?

Phil_Collins_IMissedAgain.jpg

I'm not going to label her anything but I'm willing to bet in real life she actually looks kind of Dumb proportionate to the rest of her body.
The big ass and beefy thighs are fine, something I’m into usually - but looks super weird with a tiny waist, no tummy and little boobs.

It’s like the top half and bottom half of her body are from two different people. Kinda wigs me out, TBH.

I'm not going to label her anything but I'm willing to bet in real life she actually looks kind of Dumb proportionate to the rest of her body.

I was friendly with a younger woman at my gym that was absolutely beautiful with a rocking body. She got obsessed with the ass thing though and that’s all she worked on. Her ass kept getting bigger and bigger the more she worked on it to the point where it was unattractive. Still hot but it seemed like an odd obsession.

Sadly I have no pics.
/csb

I was friendly with a younger woman at my gym that was absolutely beautiful with a rocking body. She got obsessed with the ass thing though and that’s all she worked on. Her ass kept getting bigger and bigger the more she worked on it to the point where it was unattractive. Still hot but it seemed like an odd obsession.

Sadly I have no pics.
/csb

Jelly making the early push for wpoty '21

Somebody count up the nominations for me and I'll get the voting going. Its BS @TomKakert won't open up the wallet and pay for an assistant to help me with this. Hell, can't he find some sucker IT intern and assign to this.

Do you think we need a vote? Maybe the committee should just decide on their own.

I dont know. Iowa hasn't been doing the voting thing that well over the last few years. We voted for Trump twice and are letting state Republicans try their best to make us Kansas. The Democrats messed up their last caucus and the GOP their big one 4 years ago. Voters on here haven't made me non-Iowa POTY for two years. WTF?

So maybe it's time for me to just do what needs to be done so we get this right.

OTOH, voters did make @coloradonoles WPOTY which gives me confidence you all now what you are doing. So maybe I'll get this out this morning.

Reactions: torbee
Thanks for nominating all these posters that had already been nominated. Makes counting up the vote super easy. This may get you banned from the final voting if the final count is close.
I am one of the few posters that complied with the one vote per post mandate.

Reactions: jasonrann
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT