ADVERTISEMENT

****Nominations now open for 2020 POTY****

BABiscuit

HR Legend
Jul 4, 2001
Nominations are now open for 2020 Poster of the Year.

This is the big one folks. A battle of the Titans of HROT. We figured out who sucks. Now let's recognize the people that make HROT the best off topic message board on a website owned by Yahoo and dedicated to Iowa athletics.

I'm sick of you dummies nominating multiple posters in the same post as that f ucks up my vote tallies. So here is the deal. You can only nominate one poster per post. So if you want to nominate three posters, take the three minutes to post each in a separate thread. If you just want to list your favorite posters, I'm not counting it as a nomination. Each like to a nomination post counts as another nomination.

The top 8 will go to the finals as @GOHOX69 earned a spot by winning most improved poster of 2020 and @DFSNOLE for winning non-Iowa POTY. I know they don't really deserve it but those are the rules. Try to keep the nasty comments about how they don't match up and are pieces of shit compared to the real nominees to a minimum. They know they are out of their element. We don't need to remind them. It's like letting the handicap kid come in to score a touchdown at the end of the game. It's supposed to make us all feel better. Nobody needs to tell the kid that they wouldn't have scored if the defense was trying.

A few thoughts to consider with your nominations.

This is not a lifetime achievement award. Focus on 2020.

Don't be biased against non-Iowans. It makes Iowans look like close-minded bigots when you act like @jasonrann is a better poster than somebody like me or @NDallasRuss.

AGAIN - ONE NOMINATION PER POST. @Tom Kakert said he added this to the new terms and conditions so you can get banned for violating this. He replaced the rule about calling out other posters with this rule since everybody agrees that those worst posters of the year deserved to get called out.

Good luck to all!

@TylerJ76

This gif was introduced by Tyler. This should get him top 3.
tenor.gif

Last edited:

This is the big one folks. A battle of the Titans of HROT. We figured out who sucks. Now let's recognize the people that make HROT the best off topic message board on a website owned by Yahoo and dedicated to Iowa athletics.

I'm sick of you dummies nominating multiple posters in the same post as that f ucks up my vote tallies. So here is the deal. You can only nominate one poster per post. So if you want to nominate three posters, take the three minutes to post each in a separate thread. If you just want to list your favorite posters, I'm not counting it as a nomination. Each like to a nomination post counts as another nomination.

The top 8 will go to the finals as @GOHOX69 earned a spot by winning most improved poster of 2020 and @DFSNOLE for winning non-Iowa POTY. I know they don't really deserve it but those are the rules. Try to keep the nasty comments about how they don't match up and are pieces of shit compared to the real nominees to a minimum. They know they are out of their element. We don't need to remind them. It's like letting the handicap kid come in to score a touchdown at the end of the game. It's supposed to make us all feel better. Nobody needs to tell the kid that they wouldn't have scored if the defense was trying.

Don't be biased against non-Iowans. It makes Iowans look like close-minded bigots when you act like @jasonrann is a better poster than somebody like me or @NDallasRuss.

AGAIN - ONE NOMINATION PER POST. @Tom Kakert said he added this to the new terms and conditions so you can get banned for violating this. He replaced the rule about calling out other posters with this rule since everybody agrees that those worst posters of the year deserved to get called out.

Good luck to all!
Tenacious E

Good luck to all!
Moral

Good luck to all!
Jwolfe

Good luck to all!
Jimmy McGill

Good luck to all!
gohox69

Good luck to all!
jasonrann

Good luck to all!
torbee

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT