ADVERTISEMENT

Nord Stream Gas Leaks Raise Allegations of Sabotage

Russia had a 40% market share in natgas to Europe. What is it now? Cui bono?

It was around 50% now its down to 10% because Putin was a dumb and attacked Ukraine, then had the valves shut off to europe to freeze them - which didn't quite work out the way he thought. Essentially this whole war has proven what Putin wants to achieve he is not capable of delivering.

This is your m.o.…accuse people for which you are guilty of. You NEVER debate the topic or answer questions posed to you. You resort to Nazi tactics to character assassinate. Honestly, it’s what I expect from a ne’er do well.
You dead, Bro?

• Love
Reactions: FlickShagwell
Putin - you dumb shit.

“We would only have one thing left to do: as in the famous Russian fairy tale, we would let the wolf’s tail freeze,” he said.

You stupid shit. That was in reaction to all the sanctions placed on Russia by the mobster thug, Biden, for the benefit of Cheniere Energy.

It was around 50% now its down to 10% because Putin was a dumb and attacked Ukraine, then had the valves shut off to europe to freeze them - which didn't quite work out the way he thought. Essentially this whole war has proven what Putin wants to achieve he is not capable of delivering.
You’re blind. Biden tried to weaken Russia and crash the ruble. Instead, the ruble was one of the best performers. The world is de-dollarizing.

Plus, it was 40% and the most lucrative market. And your dumb ass thinks Russia would blow up their own $11b pipe and walk away. Never mind the sanctions applied by Biden.

You’re blind. Biden tried to weaken Russia and crash the ruble. Instead, the ruble was one of the best performers. The world is de-dollarizing.

Plus, it was 40% and the most lucrative market. And your dumb ass thinks Russia would blow up their own $11b pipe and walk away. Never mind the sanctions applied by Biden.
I totally believe numbers coming from Russia these days. Probably the best economy ever. That’s why you guys are stealing washing machines left and right from Ukraine.

Yes there is reasons why Russia would potentially do it. The Ruble held up I wouldn’t call it strong because oil prices have held up. FYI look at the dollar index sure doesn’t look like the dollar is being dumped.

We bombed your pipeline, what are you gonna do about it? You can’t even dominate little ole Ukraine. Maybe try to put sanctions on the US, see how that goes. We will let Zelensky bleed you out and dance on your ashes.
I own a pipeline? News to me.

Ukraine is dominated. Kiev is owned outright by Blackrock. But, you’re the “progressive” defending corporations. Quite the conundrum.

Russia took out 60% of Ukraine’s electricity. The trains that supply materiel run on electric. Moscow has the watches AND the time. Bahkmut is a cauldron …a meat grinder where the dick-banging piano playing comic is sending 14 year old and 60 year olds to perish within 4 hours of deployment. His generals have called for retreat. The comic, being the “sovereign” he is, listens to his master in Washington. After all, he needs to furnish his homes in Miami and Switzerland, less he end up like Saddam and Khaddafi.

“It‘s dangerous to be an enemy of America. It’s fatal to be its friend.“ Kissinger

• Haha
Reactions: FlickShagwell
Yes there is reasons why Russia would potentially do it. The Ruble held up I wouldn’t call it strong because oil prices have held up. FYI look at the dollar index sure doesn’t look like the dollar is being dumped.
You’re a special kind of stupid, Gump. I showed you videos of over 20 elected and appointed officials “DEMANDING” to kill or end the Nord Streams. Then they boasted of its demise stating it was a tremendous opportunity for US energy suppliers. Condi Rice called for this 9 years ago. The RAND Corp called for this in ‘19. Not the 1st time either. Reagan stooges blew up a pipe in Siberia in ‘82. Blinken called for these type of actions on our vassals in his ‘87 book, Ally v Ally.
Who had the means to do it? Had to be a state actor. Only a dumb F like Bonerfarts would believe the story published by the Old Grey Whore this past week With more anonymous sources. Let’s just be honest and call the Times a Foggy Bottom subsidiary. Anyway, that article got 1 thing right…it was a pro Ukrainian group, the USA.

Why hasn’t Sweden made public their findings from their investigation? They wish to become a NATO member and were told to shut their hole.

You’re a special kind of stupid, Gump. I showed you videos of over 20 elected and appointed officials “DEMANDING” to kill or end the Nord Streams. Then they boasted of its demise stating it was a tremendous opportunity for US energy suppliers. Condi Rice called for this 9 years ago. The RAND Corp called for this in ‘19. Not the 1st time either. Reagan stooges blew up a pipe in Siberia in ‘82. Blinken called for these type of actions on our vassals in his ‘87 book, Ally v Ally.
Who had the means to do it? Had to be a state actor. Only a dumb F like Bonerfarts would believe the story published by the Old Grey Whore this past week With more anonymous sources. Let’s just be honest and call the Times a Foggy Bottom subsidiary. Anyway, that article got 1 thing right…it was a pro Ukrainian group, the USA.

Why hasn’t Sweden made public their findings from their investigation? They wish to become a NATO member and were told to shut their hole.

I was told over and over again this was needed infrastructure for Russia, and that if someone else did it, they would rebuild these lines. Look I admit probably in my mind around a 40% chance the US did it. Here are 3 reasons why it could still be Russia.

1. No no one has been able to find a 2nd source to support the initial claim of Hersh's, this isn't something that you can just make disappear if it occurred. Military are heavily leaning republican generally and you have some like you that would lean towards supporting Russia (I have no understanding why). You would think you could find 1 more disgruntled individual. Crickets.

2. As stated before these pipelines were never going to be used again. Proven by Russia mothballing them. They had no intention of ever using them again because there is no current or future need in Europe for that amount of fuel due to the actions of Russia.

3. Russia never attacked the US after this and really have been relatively quiet. This would be the reason to use a nuke yet never did. (Either they know the US didn't do it, or they know they are so weak that they know they can't attack the US, either case looks very badly on Russia).

4. You state the anonymous source stating a pro Ukraine group did the attack is no good, but you believe Hersh's ( again who is the special level of stupid). You have to look at both articles with a grain of salt but also acknowledge they may be a piece of the puzzle.

You keep bringing up elected officials saying something from 20-30 years ago like it holds any water to current day events. Lets look at the stupid things Putin has said. Claiming there is current day Nazi's in Ukraine. There may have been some right wing crazies, just like in the US, Russia or any other place, but Ukraine was not Euthanizing full groups of individuals - Unlike what Russia is doing by wiping off whole cities off the Ukraine map. He claims this was liberating Ukraine - no this was all just about a land grab to create a buffer and have access to more natural resources. Putin thought the war would end in 2 days. Multiple times has claimed has wanted to negotiate a peace yet within a day or two is bombing some other building or having a new counter offensive. There is no rational reason for the Ukraine War by Russia none. Yet you continue to say I am the stupid kind of Gump. If the US had attacked the pipelines it would equate to the quote -"Play stupid games, win Stupid prizes."

Here is a chart of the Ruble against the dollar, odd that the dollar continues to increase in value. Now add in the fact all the crazy things Russia had to do to try to keep the value of the Ruble up - increasing interest rates to 20%, putting in the strictest of rules for those wishing to transfer rubles to another currency. This isn't a free market. It is a controlled market, and its why no large financial institution will ever go in head over heals into the ruble or for that matter the yuan.

I do have to admit one thing Nat, I think it is less and less likely Russia did it. 1. I don't think Russia had the ability to create or pull off this attack. 2. Someone in Russia likely would have said something, they can't keep anything quiet.

Reactions: Bonerfarts

I was told over and over again this was needed infrastructure for Russia, and that if someone else did it, they would rebuild these lines. Look I admit probably in my mind around a 40% chance the US did it. Here are 3 reasons why it could still be Russia.

1. No no one has been able to find a 2nd source to support the initial claim of Hersh's, this isn't something that you can just make disappear if it occurred. Military are heavily leaning republican generally and you have some like you that would lean towards supporting Russia (I have no understanding why). You would think you could find 1 more disgruntled individual. Crickets.

2. As stated before these pipelines were never going to be used again. Proven by Russia mothballing them. They had no intention of ever using them again because there is no current or future need in Europe for that amount of fuel due to the actions of Russia.

3. Russia never attacked the US after this and really have been relatively quiet. This would be the reason to use a nuke yet never did. (Either they know the US didn't do it, or they know they are so weak that they know they can't attack the US, either case looks very badly on Russia).

4. You state the anonymous source stating a pro Ukraine group did the attack is no good, but you believe Hersh's ( again who is the special level of stupid). You have to look at both articles with a grain of salt but also acknowledge they may be a piece of the puzzle.

You keep bringing up elected officials saying something from 20-30 years ago like it holds any water to current day events. Lets look at the stupid things Putin has said. Claiming there is current day Nazi's in Ukraine. There may have been some right wing crazies, just like in the US, Russia or any other place, but Ukraine was not Euthanizing full groups of individuals - Unlike what Russia is doing by wiping off whole cities off the Ukraine map. He claims this was liberating Ukraine - no this was all just about a land grab to create a buffer and have access to more natural resources. Putin thought the war would end in 2 days. Multiple times has claimed has wanted to negotiate a peace yet within a day or two is bombing some other building or having a new counter offensive. There is no rational reason for the Ukraine War by Russia none. Yet you continue to say I am the stupid kind of Gump. If the US had attacked the pipelines it would equate to the quote -"Play stupid games, win Stupid prizes."

Here is a chart of the Ruble against the dollar, odd that the dollar continues to increase in value. Now add in the fact all the crazy things Russia had to do to try to keep the value of the Ruble up - increasing interest rates to 20%, putting in the strictest of rules for those wishing to transfer rubles to another currency. This isn't a free market. It is a controlled market, and its why no large financial institution will ever go in head over heels into the ruble or for that matter the yuan.
Re 1st pt,: Do NOT conflate my refusal to swallow my government’s propaganda ie, Washington’s lies, with support for Russia.

Generals and Admirals are appointed to higher ranks by politicians. They play the game so as not to risk fat pensions and future advisory positions on the boards of defense contractors.
Sy Hersh’s track record is one of the best. As said before, he provided the details. The world leaders knew it was Washington that blew it up Before his findings. German citizens were protesting in the streets just before the eco terrorist Biden did the deed. They wanted the sanctions lifted.

Re 2: As Putin and Lavrov had stated, the West is agreement incapable. They walked away from the JCPOA, Open Skies, INF, ABM and 238 treaties with Native Americans. They have pivoted East.

Remember, it was Lord Ismay who said the goal of the North American Terrorist Organization is to keep the Soviets out, the US in in the Germans down. There is a video of George Friedman, former CEO of Stratfor saying the same thing in 2015. It’s in our primordial interest to prevent Russia and Germany forming an alliance. It’s alliance we cannot compete with.

Re 3: That’s just ignorant. No one wins in a nuclear war. Besides, the world leaders know who did it. Our media has been stone cold silent on this topic…even Hersh’s article. WAPO finally did a story on it.

Re4: Smearing Hersh is just parading your ignorance like the NBC peacock. His awards for journalism are too long to mention. He deserves all accolades. Again, he only provided details. Yet the Times just ran a story with zero sources. We’re supposed to believe a story of a few people diving 280 feet with 1000 kilograms of explosives and cutting threw steel enforces concrete. Red herring.

Why are you saying 20-30 years ago when I said 9 years ago with Rice and 3 years ago with RAND. The officials who spoke said so within the past 2 years. Biden said he would end it in front of the world to a Reuters journalist 2 weeks before the invasion. Ffs, quit being obtuse.

Here is a chart of the Ruble against the dollar, odd that the dollar continues to increase in value. Now add in the fact all the crazy things Russia had to do to try to keep the value of the Ruble up - increasing interest rates to 20%, putting in the strictest of rules for those wishing to transfer rubles to another currency. This isn't a free market. It is a controlled market, and its why no large financial institution will ever go in head over heals into the ruble or for that matter the yuan.
Also in re: to #4:

Over the years many 'western' media have correctly reported on the Ukrainian fascists. Here is an incomplete collection (h/t Antispin):

Also in re: to #4:

Over the years many 'western' media have correctly reported on the Ukrainian fascists. Here is an incomplete collection (h/t Antispin):

Your a dipshit. Here is a list of facism occurring in Russia, America, Germany and Great Britain. Looks like all those countries need to have a war to rid them of people with different ideas. Here is the thing we need to be tolerant of idiot and their misinformed opinions, just like you. You are stating there is a reason people are dying in Ukraine - that is absolutely full of shit. There is no valid reason for this war, its a land grab, that is it.

You can not believe current government, but that has nothing to do with Ukraine. This is Russia attacking a valid country and government. Essentially you are stating that the government should be allowed to end your life because they disagree with your viewpoint.

Last edited:
Your a dipshit. Here is a list of facism occurring in Russia, America, Germany and Great Britain. Looks like all those countries need to have a war to rid them of people with different ideas. Here is the thing we need to be tolerant of idiot and their misinformed opinions, just like you. You are stating there is a reason people are dying in Ukraine - that is absolutely full of shit. There is no valid reason for this war, its a land grab, that is it.

You can not believe current government, but that has nothing to do with Ukraine. This is Russia attacking a valid country and government. Essentially you are stating that the government should be allowed to end your life because they disagree with your viewpoint.
I’m always amused at people who think they are superior in knowledge and do not know the proper usage of your and you’re. Dumb mofo! I never claimed what Russia was like wrt to fascism. YOU brought up that Putin made stupid claims of current day Nazis in Ukraine. I just sent you 40 examples from western media. He was right. You were wrong. It’s a pattern with you.

You are absolutely clueless as to what is going on in Ukraine. It is not a land grab. NATO troops have been training and arming Ukrainian troops since ‘14-’15 to attack Russia. Kiev had been bombing the Donbas for 8 years resulting in 14k deaths, mostly Russian speakers. That region also voted overwhelmingly for Yanukovych. So, they were genociding the region. It was Obama that overthrew the democratically elected government in ‘14. It was Soros that set up media company (Hromadske TV in partnership with the Dutch Embassy) the day after the summit in Vilnius on 11/21/13 when Yanukovych opted to do an about face and not sign the EU Association agreement which would allow private western companies to come in and rape the country of resources and set up cartelized markets that would quadruple utility rates on the people. So, the coup was set up in Feb. ‘14. He went with Moscow and was overthrown. The region is Russian. We would call it R2P, responsibility to protect. Do you think they didn’t see NaTo bomb Serbia for 78 straight days with depleted uranium that today results in the highest cancer rates in Europe? Do you think China forgot that we bombed their embassy? Do you think?…at all?

When NATO comes in, troops and weapons come in for the money grift on unsuspecting US taxpayers (think Bunsen). Then US Ambassador to Russia, Wm. Burns, present day CIA Dir. sent an email to Condi Rice on 2/1/08 that this was the brightest of all redlines to the Russian elite. They would NEVER allow Tomahawks in Ukraine or Georgia that could reach Moscow in 5-7 minutes. We know this courtesy of Wikicables. On 12/17/21, Russia sent demands to Washington and NATO telling them this must stop. Biden says he doesn’t recognize their redlines. Yet, he told China that they could not put a military base in the Solomon Islands which is 7,341 miles from our PAC coast. They do not adhere to indivisibilty of security. You cannot increase your security at the expense of another. Russia is right here. They were invaded by Napoleon and Hitler. In WW2, it was the Soviets who lost 27.5 M lives while we lost 440K. It was Moscow that planted the flag on the Reichstag.

Well read people (this most certainly does not include you) are aware of the West’s plans to carve Russia up into 3 countries and then go into China. They read the Grand Chessboard by Brzenzski. His acolytes are in power now. Read the RAND report from ‘19. Read the Wolfowitz Doctrine. Your ignorance is criminal.

Also, in the 2 weeks prior to the invasion of 2/22, the OSCE documented thousands of bombings on the civilians of the Donbas.

I’m always amused at people who think they are superior in knowledge and do not know the proper usage of your and you’re. Dumb mofo! I never claimed what Russia was like wrt to fascism. YOU brought up that Putin made stupid claims of current day Nazis in Ukraine. I just sent you 40 examples from western media. He was right. You were wrong. It’s a pattern with you.

You are absolutely clueless as to what is going on in Ukraine. It is not a land grab. NATO troops have been training and arming Ukrainian troops since ‘14-’15 to attack Russia. Kiev had been bombing the Donbas for 8 years resulting in 14k deaths, mostly Russian speakers. That region also voted overwhelmingly for Yanukovych. So, they were genociding the region. It was Obama that overthrew the democratically elected government in ‘14. It was Soros that set up media company (Hromadske TV in partnership with the Dutch Embassy) the day after the summit in Vilnius on 11/21/13 when Yanukovych opted to do an about face and not sign the EU Association agreement which would allow private western companies to come in and rape the country of resources and set up cartelized markets that would quadruple utility rates on the people. So, the coup was set up in Feb. ‘14. He went with Moscow and was overthrown. The region is Russian. We would call it R2P, responsibility to protect. Do you think they didn’t see NaTo bomb Serbia for 78 straight days with depleted uranium that today results in the highest cancer rates in Europe? Do you think China forgot that we bombed their embassy? Do you think?…at all?

When NATO comes in, troops and weapons come in for the money grift on unsuspecting US taxpayers (think Bunsen). Then US Ambassador to Russia, Wm. Burns, present day CIA Dir. sent an email to Condi Rice on 2/1/08 that this was the brightest of all redlines to the Russian elite. They would NEVER allow Tomahawks in Ukraine or Georgia that could reach Moscow in 5-7 minutes. We know this courtesy of Wikicables. On 12/17/21, Russia sent demands to Washington and NATO telling them this must stop. Biden says he doesn’t recognize their redlines. Yet, he told China that they could not put a military base in the Solomon Islands which is 7,341 miles from our PAC coast. They do not adhere to indivisibilty of security. You cannot increase your security at the expense of another. Russia is right here. They were invaded by Napoleon and Hitler. In WW2, it was the Soviets who lost 27.5 M lives while we lost 440K. It was Moscow that planted the flag on the Reichstag.

Well read people (this most certainly does not include you) are aware of the West’s plans to carve Russia up into 3 countries and then go into China. They read the Grand Chessboard by Brzenzski. His acolytes are in power now. Read the RAND report from ‘19. Read the Wolfowitz Doctrine. Your ignorance is criminal.

Also, in the 2 weeks prior to the invasion of 2/22, the OSCE documented thousands of bombings on the civilians of the Donbas.
You are ignorant if you think this is anymore than the natural gas reserves in eastern Ukraine. That and the fact they no longer felt they had a Russian puppet in leadership. Now that will never occur and they will lose. I am amused by people who want to correct grammar on a message board as if that’s the strongest argument they can come up with. I ridiculed Putin for justifying his war on ridding of Nazi‘s when they were the true Nazis (You continue to promulgate this as if it is a valid reason - why?) You are the one that claimed the ruble was going up and breaking the dollar dominance. You still haven’t responded that it has actually declined as well as the extraordinary measures Russia did to prop it up. You make ignorant claims. Regarding the Donbas Russia sent in insurgents to cause trouble and destabilize just like they tried this time. This was Ukraines issue to deal with and resolve regarding Donbas back in 2014 yet lo and behold Russia used to assert itself. So you are the one who believes in sham elections by Russia where they suppress opposition votes and stuff the ballot box with pro Russia views. This shows how ignorant you are of Russias tactics (or a true Russia puppet) you must believe in these current sham elections as well.

Last edited:

Who are these well read people who state the US wants to carve up Russia and China?

Last edited:
Also do you acknowledge Hersh ran a report based on a singular anonymous source. No second source has confirmed this. This has gotten Hersh into trouble before. This isn’t smearing, it’s merely stating facts.

Lets go further into detail he claim a specific class of boat was used in balltops22 (fyi it was not) and that AIS data showed no boats passing close by and 1 that did never stopped and was several kilometers away. Hersh reply was the US must have messed with the sourcing. Not that he should have tried to verify the information beforehand.

Last edited:
Re 1st pt,: Do NOT conflate my refusal to swallow my government’s propaganda ie, Washington’s lies, with support for Russia.

Generals and Admirals are appointed to higher ranks by politicians. They play the game so as not to risk fat pensions and future advisory positions on the boards of defense contractors.
Sy Hersh’s track record is one of the best. As said before, he provided the details. The world leaders knew it was Washington that blew it up Before his findings. German citizens were protesting in the streets just before the eco terrorist Biden did the deed. They wanted the sanctions lifted.

Re 2: As Putin and Lavrov had stated, the West is agreement incapable. They walked away from the JCPOA, Open Skies, INF, ABM and 238 treaties with Native Americans. They have pivoted East.

Remember, it was Lord Ismay who said the goal of the North American Terrorist Organization is to keep the Soviets out, the US in in the Germans down. There is a video of George Friedman, former CEO of Stratfor saying the same thing in 2015. It’s in our primordial interest to prevent Russia and Germany forming an alliance. It’s alliance we cannot compete with.

Re 3: That’s just ignorant. No one wins in a nuclear war. Besides, the world leaders know who did it. Our media has been stone cold silent on this topic…even Hersh’s article. WAPO finally did a story on it.

Re4: Smearing Hersh is just parading your ignorance like the NBC peacock. His awards for journalism are too long to mention. He deserves all accolades. Again, he only provided details. Yet the Times just ran a story with zero sources. We’re supposed to believe a story of a few people diving 280 feet with 1000 kilograms of explosives and cutting threw steel enforces concrete. Red herring.

Why are you saying 20-30 years ago when I said 9 years ago with Rice and 3 years ago with RAND. The officials who spoke said so within the past 2 years. Biden said he would end it in front of the world to a Reuters journalist 2 weeks before the invasion. Ffs, quit being obtuse.
Heaven forbid someone thinking you support Russia.

Reactions: lucas80

Trab pu kcip

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT