ADVERTISEMENT

Nord Stream Gas Leaks Raise Allegations of Sabotage

If they can just turn off the valve(s) - which they control - why on Earth would they blow it up instead?

How does that possibly make sense?

Now they can't turn it on, so even if Germany or whoever wanted to cave in to get the gas, they can't.

With the pipelines damaged, Germany can't go weak-kneed. That makes it more likely that they stay on track to help Ukraine. Why would Russia want that?

Do you honestly think Germany believes Russia blew up their own best bargaining chip?

I don't understand what kind of echo chamber makes the "Russia did it" viewpoint look rational. What are MSNBC and CNN doing to my liberal friends' brains? I'm assuming that's where this nonsense comes from, but how are they selling it?
It’s simple. MSNBCIA and CNN are littered with former spooks from the MICIMATT. Liberals always had a deep distrust in the s
Russia makes the most sense to me, but that is not to say I dismiss the US doing it. However here is the thing if Hersh is or was right that was 7 days ago. That means all the major publications know who that 1 source is and whether they are credible or not, so you’re saying after 7 days you can’t find one other person to corroborate this account? The silence is deafening to me.

Russias whole plan this winter was to make Europe freeze and to lose support of Ukraine. They turned the valves off, then left 1 still available. If it was the Us why didn’t they blow up all 4. Leaving 1 allows for enough flow to get to Europe. #2 was dead in the water never to be used, So as prices started to decline for natural gas, it would have made sense for Russia to increase the pressure on Europe, and boy did it. The prices spiked 40 cents that day.

answer a simple question, was energy prices going up or down before the sabotage, if you want to ignore everything else its that. 2 - was anyone going to rely on Russia energy again after they shut down the pipelines in europe? That answer is a big ole negative.
Another guy who refuses to answer an inconvenient question. 40 cents in 1 day is not a spike.

Did the Pentagon funded RAND Corp. fund a report in 2019 calling for such actions? Did numerous elected officials and cabinet members state publicly that they would end the Nord Stream pipeline should Russia invade? The NS2 was to be completed before EY ‘19. Did Washington pass the NDAA at the end of that year threatening to deny visas to executives of the Swiss-Dutch AllSeas company whose pipelaying vessel, Pioneering Spirit, was pulled away from the project with 93% of the project completed? Did Norway and Cheniere Energy benefit immensely?
Biden is an industrial eco-terrorist.

See, this is the problem with Russia. Nat can't even bother to clock into work today. This is the drunken laziness that is hampering them on the battlefield, too.
Care to amend your routinely idiotic statement?

The war with Ukraine will be over unless the EU finds a way in weeks to speed up the provision of ammunition to Ukraine, Josep Borrell, the EU foreign affairs chief, warned on the final day of the Munich security conference.

He said a special meeting of EU defence ministers slated for 8-9 March will provide a chance for countries to offer ammunition from their existing stocks, adding it is taking up to 10 months for European armies to order and receive a single bullet.

“We are in urgent war mode,” he said. “This shortage of ammunition has to be solved quickly; it is a matter of weeks.” He said if it was not the war would be over.

This is what we get when we have the likes of Sniffy Joe from Shady Rest Farm and his coterie of Misfit Toys running the show.

Care to amend your routinely idiotic statement?

The war with Ukraine will be over unless the EU finds a way in weeks to speed up the provision of ammunition to Ukraine, Josep Borrell, the EU foreign affairs chief, warned on the final day of the Munich security conference.

He said a special meeting of EU defence ministers slated for 8-9 March will provide a chance for countries to offer ammunition from their existing stocks, adding it is taking up to 10 months for European armies to order and receive a single bullet.

“We are in urgent war mode,” he said. “This shortage of ammunition has to be solved quickly; it is a matter of weeks.” He said if it was not the war would be over.

Fingers crossed, right, Comrade?
I hope you know that eventually Putin is going to have to start plucking up you guys from Moscow and St. Petersburg for the meat grinder.

Fingers crossed, right, Comrade?
I hope you know that eventually Putin is going to have to start plucking up you guys from Moscow and St. Petersburg for the meat grinder.
Bahkmut is a cauldron and the ukronazis told Z to retreat. The cokehead sacrificed his countrymen. What does he care? If he survives, he’ll be in Miami.

Another guy who refuses to answer an inconvenient question. 40 cents in 1 day is not a spike.

Did the Pentagon funded RAND Corp. fund a report in 2019 calling for such actions? Did numerous elected officials and cabinet members state publicly that they would end the Nord Stream pipeline should Russia invade? The NS2 was to be completed before EY ‘19. Did Washington pass the NDAA at the end of that year threatening to deny visas to executives of the Swiss-Dutch AllSeas company whose pipelaying vessel, Pioneering Spirit, was pulled away from the project with 93% of the project completed? Did Norway and Cheniere Energy benefit immensely?
Biden is an industrial eco-terrorist.
I’m not stating the US couldn’t have done it. Unlike you I also think there are other options. If the article was true, we are now going on 2 weeks without someone to corroborate the original source. With something as wide spread as you claim you would have thought some loose lips would have sunk the ship by now.

Last edited:
Reactions: fsu1jreed
I’m not stating the US couldn’t have done it. Unlike you I also think there are other options. If the article was true, we are now going on 2 weeks without someone to corroborate the original source. With something as why spread as you claim you would have thought some loose lips would have sunk the ship by now.
Nothing stays a secret in the US, but somehow Nat and Seymour Hersh have plotted out a vast conspiracy that only they can see.

Bahkmut is a cauldron and the ukronazis told Z to retreat. The cokehead sacrificed his countrymen. What does he care? If he survives, he’ll be in Miami.
Our guy walked the streets of Kyiv today like a boss. Your guy cowers in bunkers in Moscow, and travels in armored trains inside Russia. So beta.

Our guy walked the streets of Kyiv today like a boss. Your guy cowers in bunkers in Moscow, and travels in armored trains inside Russia. So beta.
I imagine that’s because the trains don’t derail in Russia…unlike Murica.

Americans: we want student debt relief.
Biden: can’t help you.
Americans: We want Medicare for all.
Biden:: FU
Ukraine, Lockheed Martin, Raytheon et al.: We need $130 Billion to grift from unsuspecting dolts/Lucas.
Biden:Let’s make it $150B.

Nothing stays a secret in the US, but somehow Nat and Seymour Hersh have plotted out a vast conspiracy that only they can see.
Anyone with a brain (this does NOT include you) knew who did it BEFORE Hersh’s article. Biden and many others said they would end it. He had the means that few had. Then his team boasted about how they benefited. So, only a psycho running around in circles with his fingers in his ears loudly singing, “I can’t hear you.” refuses to connect the dots. Hence, your refusal to answer my question.

Reactions: CoachJaxKnows
Nat’s a piece of shit, who will ignore that and the fact that Russia launches missiles at apartment buildings.

Remember all of Nat’s posts when Russia was in Bucha?
If the moronic Nazis are going to place their tanks in apartment courtyards, be prepared to be vaporized.

Nat must be on furlough... he's been putting in work. Stay safe when you go back to the front

Also, it was Z who hid in a bunker for months until Naftali Bennett asked Vlad to promise not to kill him. Then voila, he appeared.

Last edited:
Anyone with a brain (this does NOT include you) knew who did it BEFORE Hersh’s article. Biden and many others said they would end it. He had the means that few had. Then his team boasted about how they benefited. So, only a psycho running around in circles with his fingers in his ears loudly singing, “I can’t hear you.” refuses to connect the dots. Hence, your refusal to answer my question.
Myself and others like to deal with facts. Show me facts and I might change my mind. Find 2 sources should be the minimal threshold to make Hersh's claim. He couldn't find a second source to corroborate the first. Why? So yes it sounds reasonable as a hypothesis, but far from a fact. Just as I have laid out a very reasonable hypothesis of why Russia would blow up their own, they wanted prices to go up, and ultimately for Europe to suffer this winter and capitulate to their people and stop supporting Ukraine. Sounds reasonable don't you say - FYI they stated many times they hoped Europe froze. Friendly people don't you think.

• Haha
Reactions: CoachJaxKnows
Myself and others like to deal with facts. Show me facts and I might change my mind. Find 2 sources should be the minimal threshold to make Hersh's claim. He couldn't find a second source to corroborate the first. Why? So yes it sounds reasonable as a hypothesis, but far from a fact. Just as I have laid out a very reasonable hypothesis of why Russia would blow up their own, they wanted prices to go up, and ultimately for Europe to suffer this winter and capitulate to their people and stop supporting Ukraine. Sounds reasonable don't you say - FYI they stated many times they hoped Europe froze. Friendly people don't you think.
Prices had already gone parabolic due to sanctions…hundreds of dollars. So, the 40 cents you talk about is a blip. Did you not watch the video I presented where Biden et al said they would end NS2. That’s called motive. Who had the means? US. The explosions were byBornholm Island, Denmark…far from Russia. The Baltic is a NATO lake heavily surveilled. Who already had sanctions on the pipe to stop it from being built and then certified? Washington said they needed to stop it because Moscow would weaponize natgas and use it as leverage over Europe. How’s that working out now that ahem, Russia blew up their $11 B investment? THINK! What happened to Sweden’s investigation? A prospective NATO member…how fair. Washington became silent since initially accusing Russia. You would think they would’ve raked them over the coals for the environmental damage. Crickets.

I kind of feel sorry for @Nat Algren
Imagine being assigned to troll a low level message board for Iowa fans. All his troll school buddies got jobs working good accounts. I feel sometimes for the way he gets abused here.

I'm a pacifist by nature, but Nat does make a compelling case to keep this war going. Man those Russians are assholes. Keep throwing Orcs into the meat grinder.

Reactions: lucas80
This is embarrassing. For you. I strongly support most of the things you support, but we disagree on this and not only won't you educate yourself but you make it personal.

I expect better.
I am educated. Sorry we don't agree on this one, but I don't accept disinformation pushed by people on the payroll of the FSB.

I had watched that previously. I find Hersh to be rather odd in person, but I think he has the Nord Stream scenario more-or-less correct.

The main alternatives to our involvement that make sense to me are that Ukraine did it, or that some elements of Big Oil did it. And that's because the motives for those 3 actors are obvious.

I found this interview with Hersh to be more fun than the Democracy Now version. I say that as a longtime fan of DN.

Reactions: hwk23
Prices had already gone parabolic due to sanctions…hundreds of dollars. So, the 40 cents you talk about is a blip. Did you not watch the video I presented where Biden et al said they would end NS2. That’s called motive. Who had the means? US. The explosions were byBornholm Island, Denmark…far from Russia. The Baltic is a NATO lake heavily surveilled. Who already had sanctions on the pipe to stop it from being built and then certified? Washington said they needed to stop it because Moscow would weaponize natgas and use it as leverage over Europe. How’s that working out now that ahem, Russia blew up their $11 B investment? THINK! What happened to Sweden’s investigation? A prospective NATO member…how fair. Washington became silent since initially accusing Russia. You would think they would’ve raked them over the coals for the environmental damage. Crickets.
And there were Russian ships in the area. Russia has gone quiet on blaming the US except when article like this popped up.

They key word is had gone parabolic they were declining. Russia would want to reverse this trend. This isn’t rocket science.

I am educated. Sorry we don't agree on this one, but I don't accept disinformation pushed by people on the payroll of the FSB.
This is your m.o.…accuse people for which you are guilty of. You NEVER debate the topic or answer questions posed to you. You resort to Nazi tactics to character assassinate. Honestly, it’s what I expect from a ne’er do well.

You did‘t answer questions posed to you. Try again!
And you haven’t answered mine. I don’t care what you had stated. Yes there had been some statements before from the US. You also had statements from Russia stating they wanted Europe to freeze. If Russia truly felt the US did it, why don’t we have WW3 right now?

Last edited:
And you haven’t answered mine. I don’t care what you had stated. Yes there had been some statements before from the US. You also had statements from Russia stating they wanted Europe to freeze. If Russia truly felt the US did it, why don’t we have WW3 right now?
Who stated they wanted Europe to freeze?

Russia had a 40% market share in natgas to Europe. What is it now? Cui bono?

Who stated they wanted Europe to freeze?

Russia had a 40% market share in natgas to Europe. What is it now? Cui bono?
Putin - you dumb shit.

“We would only have one thing left to do: as in the famous Russian fairy tale, we would let the wolf’s tail freeze,” he said.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT