ADVERTISEMENT

Nord Stream Gas Leaks Raise Allegations of Sabotage

Lol. You’re unfamiliar with de-dollarization, aren’t you? Europe is paying triple the price from Cheniere and the peeps are freezing with inflation going through the roof. The global south is against the west.
john-jonah-jameson-lol.gif

The cap has failed miserably with Brent crude today at $86 a barrel being 21% higher than it was on December 5 when the cap was introduced. And with the Russian production cut, Russia expects prices to rise higher forcing Western customers to pay a bigger bill for their crude oil imports.

OPEC+ has decided in its ministerial meeting on the 5th of February not to change its production policies in the aftermath of a telephone conversation between President Putin and Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman immediately before the OPEC+ meeting during which President Putin may have informed his Saudi counterpart of Russia’s impending decision to cut production. If so, it means that OPEC+ is condoning Russia's decision.

The EU is buying Russian oil…at a mark up from India and China. They're the anti- Charlie Sheen…LOSING!!!!

Your goddam right we blew up your pipeline. Good luck getting $50 a barrel from India and China. Great move giving up entire continent of customers and giving them to the US to sell its oil/gas to.
Also, learn the proper usage of your and you’re. Frigging foreigner.

Last edited:
This is a war on Germany by their master, Washington. Here is Condi Rice 8 years ago explaining.

Are bans moderator specific? Is that why the Nat bot returned? Zierath is no longer a mod so his ban was dropped?

You first. Where did you go for a year?
Besides, you have so many disjointed, non-sequitur questions it's hard to follow your posts.
Wtf are you talking about? See post #220. There was 1 simple sentence. No non-sequiturs. Learn what it means before typing it.

Wtf are you talking about? See post #220. There was 1 simple sentence. No non-sequiturs. Learn what it means before typing it.
Well, English isn't your first language, so, I'll cut you some slack.

No you did not.
No, you are clearly mistaken my good man. I was the first person to directly ask you where you'd been. You have never answered why you disappeared for almost a year while there was so much good Nordstream, Putin is gay, and Russian invasion of peaceful Ukraine talk going on here.

Reactions: BelemNole
No, you are clearly mistaken my good man. I was the first person to directly ask you where you'd been. You have never answered why you disappeared for almost a year while there was so much good Nordstream, Putin is gay, and Russian invasion of peaceful Ukraine talk going on here.
In what post did you ask me a question?

In a court of law, is this not called motive?
I’ll answer, you are going to need more than a Hersh article first to prove the US did it. Hersh relied on a single source, which has gotten Hersh in trouble before relying on potentially fraudulent information you would have thought he learned his lesson. Secondly even if the US did it Russia was the aggressor with Ukraine the US would have just used the opportunity. Thirdly, your army can’t beat a small well trained army, but equipped with 10-20 year old technology, just focus on your current war it sounds like you’re having enough problems with that one. OK answer the question where have you been for a year?

• Haha
Reactions: CoachJaxKnows
See, this is the problem with Russia. Nat can't even bother to clock into work today. This is the drunken laziness that is hampering them on the battlefield, too.

Reactions: Bonerfarts
I’ll answer, you are going to need more than a Hersh article first to prove the US did it. Hersh relied on a single source, which has gotten Hersh in trouble before relying on potentially fraudulent information you would have thought he learned his lesson. Secondly even if the US did it Russia was the aggressor with Ukraine the US would have just used the opportunity. Thirdly, your army can’t beat a small well trained army, but equipped with 10-20 year old technology, just focus on your current war it sounds like you’re having enough problems with that one. OK answer the question where have you been for a year?
1. I wish folks here - especially my intelligent liberal friends - would think this through logically rather than dismiss Hersh because he made a mistake in the past. NOBODY has yet offered a more plausible scenario. Even if Hersh made the whole thing up, who else is likely to have done this?

2. Yes, yes, you can argue that we were justified in sabotaging the pipeline. But that's not what's happening. We're denying responsibility. We are almost certainly lying, but there are good reason for lying in situations like this. Mainly that if we admit it, we are admitting that we have directly attacked Russia, and (for now, at least) we don't want to cross that line.

3. Our desire to firmly label Russia the bad guys and ourselves the good guys shouldn't interfere with our ability to reason this through. Even if we did this, Russia is still the bad guy. Whether we are the good guy is a different question.

1. I wish folks here - especially my intelligent liberal friends - would think this through logically rather than dismiss Hersh because he made a mistake in the past. NOBODY has yet offered a more plausible scenario. Even if Hersh made the whole thing up, who else is likely to have done this?

2. Yes, yes, you can argue that we were justified in sabotaging the pipeline. But that's not what's happening. We're denying responsibility. We are almost certainly lying, but there are good reason for lying in situations like this. Mainly that if we admit it, we are admitting that we have directly attacked Russia, and (for now, at least) we don't want to cross that line.

3. Our desire to firmly label Russia the bad guys and ourselves the good guys shouldn't interfere with our ability to reason this through. Even if we did this, Russia is still the bad guy. Whether we are the good guy is a different question.
Russia makes the most sense to me, but that is not to say I dismiss the US doing it. However here is the thing if Hersh is or was right that was 7 days ago. That means all the major publications know who that 1 source is and whether they are credible or not, so you’re saying after 7 days you can’t find one other person to corroborate this account? The silence is deafening to me.

Russias whole plan this winter was to make Europe freeze and to lose support of Ukraine. They turned the valves off, then left 1 still available. If it was the Us why didn’t they blow up all 4. Leaving 1 allows for enough flow to get to Europe. #2 was dead in the water never to be used, So as prices started to decline for natural gas, it would have made sense for Russia to increase the pressure on Europe, and boy did it. The prices spiked 40 cents that day.

Last edited:
Russia makes the most sense to me, but that is not to say I dismiss the US doing it. However here is the thing if Hersh is or was right that was 7 days ago. That means all the major publications know who that 1 source is and whether they are credible or not, so you’re saying after 7 days you can’t find one other person to corroborate this account? The silence is deafening to me.

Russias whole plan this winter was to make Europe freeze and to lose support of Ukraine. They turned the valves off, then left 1 still available. If it was the Us why didn’t they blow up all 4. Leaving 1 allows for enough flow to get to Europe. #2 was dead in the water never to be used, So as prices started to decline for natural gas, it would have made sense for Russia to increase the pressure on Europe, and boy did it. The prices spiked 40 cents that day.
If they can just turn off the valve(s) - which they control - why on Earth would they blow it up instead?

How does that possibly make sense?

Now they can't turn it on, so even if Germany or whoever wanted to cave in to get the gas, they can't.

With the pipelines damaged, Germany can't go weak-kneed. That makes it more likely that they stay on track to help Ukraine. Why would Russia want that?

Do you honestly think Germany believes Russia blew up their own best bargaining chip?

I don't understand what kind of echo chamber makes the "Russia did it" viewpoint look rational. What are MSNBC and CNN doing to my liberal friends' brains? I'm assuming that's where this nonsense comes from, but how are they selling it?

Reactions: hwk23
Is this a joke? You didn’t respond to what I posted in the least. The video had zero to do with Hersh.

If they can just turn off the valve(s) - which they control - why on Earth would they blow it up instead?

How does that possibly make sense?

Now they can't turn it on, so even if Germany or whoever wanted to cave in to get the gas, they can't.

With the pipelines damaged, Germany can't go weak-kneed. That makes it more likely that they stay on track to help Ukraine. Why would Russia want that?

Do you honestly think Germany believes Russia blew up their own best bargaining chip?

I don't understand what kind of echo chamber makes the "Russia did it" viewpoint look rational. What are MSNBC and CNN doing to my liberal friends' brains? I'm assuming that's where this nonsense comes from, but how are they selling it?
It’s simple. MSNBCIA and CNN are littered with former spooks from the MICIMATT. Liberals always had a deep distrust in the security state...and rightly so. The press are supposed to have an adversarial stance towards government. Now they are stenographers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT