ADVERTISEMENT

Norovirus deathbed

BrunoMars420

HR Legend
Feb 14, 2016
HORT I feel like death.

For 2 days I’ve been shitting my brains out. I am at the point where my butthole is dryheaving and everywhere around it is #tender. It really is hitting me hard this AM but what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger 💪🏿 I’ve self diagnosed myself with norovirus per Google and my past experience with it before. Please keep me in your prayers and dreams

God bless

• Sad
Reactions: h-hawk
I’ve had norovirus twice and wished for death. Shit my guts out at least hourly and had tremors/nightmares. Hang in there, stay hydrated, and go see a doctor.

HORT I feel like death.

For 2 days I’ve been shitting my brains out. I am at the point where my butthole is dryheaving and everywhere around it is #tender. It really is hitting me hard this AM but what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger 💪🏿 I’ve self diagnosed myself with norovirus per Google and my past experience with it before. Please keep me in your prayers and dreams

God bless
You should use paper towels soaked in simple green to wipe. It'll kill the norovirus.

HORT I feel like death.

God bless
At least for once you're not full of shit.

Have you tried baby wipes?

• Haha
Reactions: Obviously Oblivious
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: h-hawk
HORT I feel like death.

God bless
HEY!!!!! Who gave you permission to take your butt plug out?!?!?

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
Update-Still pooping. Will be rubbing destin around my butthole and on the chapped cheeks soon. If you want a video just PM me. I WILL get through this!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT