ADVERTISEMENT

Not to be outdone by Texas, DeSantis joins in

You know illegals take jobs no American would.
You know illegals shouldn't even be here; but that's just as irrelevant as you comment when it comes to restricting visas during a pandemic. In all actuality it was indeed the correct move at that time.

No you are on the same level as chis and Riley on HROT. I have plenty of adult conversations with other people on here and I have admitted to them when I am wrong. So you either aren’t paying attention or like I said you are on the same level as others.

so funny on the timing when Riley finally comments on something and it is defending you
See, you're wrong again. I wasn't defending him, I am mocking you.

You are a complete dumbass.

Reactions: Hi Felicia
I have no idea if that contributes to your cognitive issues, all I know is it's hilarious watching you fail and getting your ass kicked all the time.
Like I said just trying to figure out what is wrong with you

You know illegals shouldn't even be here; but that's just as irrelevant as you comment when it comes to restricting visas during a pandemic. In all actuality it was indeed the correct move at that time.
Illegals will always be here as long as someone is paying them. I have no problem with restrictions during Covid. We definitely need immigrants now. Also, when did I previously comment about those restrictions?

Anyone wonders why I've given up on following a set religion, I'm just going to point them this thread's way. Holy Christ, some of you stray so far from the teachings of the bible, it might as well be toilet paper. Don't need the bible to tell me the people crossing the border are just that, people, who deserve to be treated like people, and not a scourge or blight on America. I'm glad Martha's Vineyard isn't full of heartless assholes like Fundraiser Abbott and DeathSantis.

Sounds like Biden is doing a great job if more people than usual want to come to the United States for a better life. Thanks, Biden.

For the record, I don't know who brought it up, but the bible has directions on how to give an abortion and in no certain terms argues against abortion, but carry on, heretics.
It’s all for show. This is their religion now.

trump-bible-up-donald-trump.gif

Illegals will always be here as long as someone is paying them. I have no problem with restrictions during Covid. We definitely need immigrants now.
But that has nothing to do with the article that was posted. It was posted as a dig against the right, when in reality it was the correct course of action. There is nothing wrong with legal immigration; but what is going on right now or for the last 18 months.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
Like I said just trying to figure out what is wrong with you
But you didn't say that. Now you're making things up again. Same 'ol nurse - twisting and squirming and trying desperately, but failing. LOL. Carry on.

But you didn't say that. Now you're making things up again. Same 'ol nurse - twisting and squirming and trying desperately, but failing. LOL. Carry on.
Funny thing is is that you don’t realize that your post is exactly why I question you

But that has nothing to do with the article that was posted. It was posted as a dig against the right, when in reality it was the correct course of action. There is nothing wrong with legal immigration; but what is going on right now or for the last 18 months.
It’s almost like we should fix immigration. This has been going on for 40 years. Any administration after Trump was going to see an influx at the border.

LOL - you've turned into Stuart Smalley. "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough and doggone it, people like me."

You are getting more pathetic with each post.
Did you have a conjoined twin and when you were separated your twin got the brain?

Funny thing is is that you don’t realize that your post is exactly why I question you
I completely understand that you're very insecure and not bright. You try desperately to deflect away from that and in doing so just demonstrate it more.

I know how important it is for you to have the last word so I will bow out now as a gift to you.

I know you better than you even know yourself.
You do, huh?

Registered Republican who switched to Unaffiliated early in Trump’s tenure when he went after Kirsten Gillibrand saying she’d do “anything” for his endorsement. I didn’t vote for Trump and never would.

I despise evangelicals and phony Christians and hate what the GOP has become. Most of the sane, reasonable ones have left and what remains is a bunch of Q types, Marjorie Taylor Greene nuts and trolls like DeSantis, supported by a bunch of intellectual lightweights who wouldn’t know what to think if FOX’s nightly hosts didn’t provide talking points.

You are wasting your time interacting with him. I just ignore him completely
I am actually trying to help him out, I have sympathy for people that are affected by things out of their control.

I completely understand that you're very insecure and not bright. You try desperately to deflect away from that and in doing so just demonstrate it more.

I know how important it is for you to have the last word so I will bow out now as a gift to you.
Well that stinks, come back again soon

You are wasting your time interacting with him. I just ignore him completely
LOL - that's a good idea so you don't get embarrassed like the nurse does.

Then again, you embarrass yourself without my pointing it out.

Remember the scene from Forrest Gump when the doctor is showing Forrest mom the IQ chart and where Forrest was at on it?
Well Riley got you with his latest post, I don’t know how you will recover

No you are on the same level as chis and Riley on HROT. I have plenty of adult conversations with other people on here and I have admitted to them when I am wrong. So you either aren’t paying attention or like I said you are on the same level as others.

so funny on the timing when Riley finally comments on something and it is defending you
You mean after posting yet another stupid comment and getting relentlessly pummeled for it you ho and hum over 2-3 pages that you may have been wrong about a certain word but you stand by your nonsense in general? Yeah, I don't have time for that nonsense. I just call you stupid when you're stupid. Like this time. Cougar made a valid point and you responded with vapid nonsense (as usual) and I called you out. You had a hissy (as usual.) I won't wait the next 3 pages until you realized you were a moron, I'll point other other stupid things instead. It's my gift.

You mean after posting yet another stupid comment and getting relentlessly pummeled for it you ho and hum over 2-3 pages that you may have been wrong about a certain word but you stand by your nonsense in general? Yeah, I don't have time for that nonsense. I just call you stupid when you're stupid. Like this time. Cougar made a valid point and you responded with vapid nonsense (as usual) and I called you out. You had a hissy (as usual.) I won't wait the next 3 pages until you realized you were a moron, I'll point other other stupid things instead. It's my gift.
Jennifer Lopez Reaction GIF by NBC World Of Dance

Ok but this is just funny... Martha's Vineyard of all places. A place with PLENTY of money and influence to do whatever it wants with this situation.

I'm not particularly fond of DeSantis as I've gone into before, but this is top notch trolling.
Is it though? That area of the world and social strata are hurting for service staff more than most places due to the high cost of living. I imagine they'll make lemonade with the people DeSantis and his supporters consider lemons.

Again, I just think there has to be a much better way to do this.

Reactions: globalhawk
Sadly, a lot of people who call themselves Christians are cheering the loudest over this cruel act.
Obummer likes to vacation a lot in Martha's Vineyard, I wonder if he thinks it's cruel there?

So illegal immigration has only recently become an acute problem within the last 18 months? Are you kidding me? That's intellectually lazy and partisan. Let's lay the blame where it belongs, at the feet of the federal government for many decades. What is Congress doing about it? Any meaningful legislation to address the issues? The Dem House has drafted legislation recently but the Senate refuses to consider it. So it just drags on and on with no meaningful reforms or change to process. Lean on your legislators to find a bipartisan solution, although I'm skeptical that's even possible in the current political environment.

A couple of facts regarding illegal immigrants in the US:

1. The number of illegal immigrants in this country peaked in 2007, nearly 15 years ago.

2. The majority of illegal immigrants here entered this country lawfully on work visas and overstayed their time allowed.

3. Illegals contribute to economic growth, contribute more in tax revenues than they collect, lower the domestic prices of the goods and services they provide and commit less crimes than native citizens.

If DeSantis actually had these people told that they had jobs and apartments waiting for them in Boston, then it proves just how effing evil that man is. He's another MAGA fake Christian. If he lied to them I really hope some bad shit happens to that prick. Every single effing day Republican leaders tell us how evil they are. There isn't a bottom to their grossness. None of them follow WWJD.

Still waiting.

It's been referenced in many articles since these began by the State of Texas.

If you think state officials aren't obtaining signed consent forms prior to transporting these folks, then you're dumber than I thought.

They are undoubtedly covering all legal bases to ensure the Biden DOJ has no recourse.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT