ADVERTISEMENT

Nothing to see here, senior skip day

The night before our senior skip day we had a party with about 300 of us. It got really loud and the cops showed up. About a dozen got maced and arrested. But this was Iowa and it was 99% white, so just kids being kids I guess
Racist! 🙄

It's a thing because the kids are black. And this is evidence that black people are bad.
No, it wouldn't matter what color the kids are, but like the Mayor of Chicago, our resident white knights will say we can't demonize this behavior, we have to protect the kids. I agree we need to protect the kids, but again, it starts with values that a culture decides to prioritize. How do we change that? Where does that start? My view is it's broken homes and a culture that has not a lot of traditional priorties(education, work ethic, respect for elders and others). I'm not saying it's racial, though there is most definitely a racial component to it, you can find kids of all races who unfortunately have zero values.

No, it wouldn't matter what color the kids are, but like the Mayor of Chicago, our resident white knights will say we can't demonize this behavior, we have to protect the kids. I agree we need to protect the kids, but again, it starts with values that a culture decides to prioritize. How do we change that? Where does that start? My view is it's broken homes and a culture that has not a lot of traditional priorties(education, work ethic, respect for elders and others). I'm not saying it's racial, though there is most definitely a racial component to it, you can find kids of all races who unfortunately have zero values.
Obviously I don't expect you to outright admit to it. But your posting history tells the story for me. This for example, "Spent four days in Branson already" ;)

We all went to the lake for my senior skip day - to drink, play volleyball, cook out, etc. The cops came by to check on us. Pretty much everyone hid their alcohol (which the police totally knew we all had), except one guy, who wasn't quick enough. The police (small town, so they all knew us, and we knew them) gave him the option to pour out every can of beer, instead of getting a ticket. He was sad to lose the beer, but glad to not get a ticket, and we all enjoyed watching him have to pour it all out.

/csb
Opinion: Drinking was way more fun when we were underage and had to do it discretely

Stupid opinion. Sorry dude
I Think You Should Leave Cecily Strong GIF by The Lonely Island

So of the 2,000 looks like prob 50 were unruly (which is typical highschool behavior) and 2 killed someone (0.01% of them).

Broken culture.
I for one am just glad nothing bad ever happens with white kids, guns and schools.

Our culture definitely isn't broken. *BLESSED*

I taught a lot of poor white children without fathers as well.
Who said there wasn't?

Are you going to sit here and argue that blacks don't have a problem with absent fathers? A much higher percentage than other races?

Clearly you are not that stupid.

Oh look at that, I was right again. Eat shit @whiskeydeltadumbass

Who said there wasn't?

Are you going to sit here and argue that blacks don't have a problem with absent fathers? A much higher percentage than other races?

Clearly you are not that stupid.
I'm arguing that economic status has more impact on absentee fathers than race.

Just because a father doesn't live with the children does not mean they are absentee fathers. You are a divorced man. When you and your ex wife split up did your kids stop having a father or a mother because they didn't live with both of you?

Just because a father doesn't live with the children does not mean they are absentee fathers. You are a divorced man. When you and your ex wife split up did your kids stop having a father or a mother because they didn't live with both of you?
I had shared care, but you are putting your head in the sand on this issue.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT