ADVERTISEMENT

NPR suspends veteran editor who blew whistle on liberal bias at organization

Well since there's allegedly 0 Republicans that work for NPR it's safe to assume that there haven't been any conservative journalists that have met their qualifications.
SSKinda saying the quite part out loud there mate.

So if you want NPR to have a conservative voice they would need to lower their standards.
That's a hell of a defense mechanism.

I haven't listened to them recently, but Trump era it got to be ridiculous. Very preachy and focused on identity politics.
I used to listen to the NPR Politics podcast during the Trump years; don't recall any of that. Found them being mostly apologetic/bending over backwards to "normalize" things the Trump admin was doing that were far from normal...

I used to listen to the NPR Politics podcast during the Trump years; don't recall any of that. Found them being mostly apologetic/bending over backwards to "normalize" things the Trump admin was doing that were far from normal...
May not have been on that. Like I said earlier... it wasn't all the programming. For me it was just leaving the station on NPR long enough while driving on road-trips.

You have no credibility.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT