ADVERTISEMENT

NPR suspends veteran editor who blew whistle on liberal bias at organization

Turn off newsmax. It'll make you dumber.
Turn off newsmax. It'll make you dumber.

My 30 minute turn to Newsmax was literally an anti-Biden/OrangeTurd campaign experience. And this is no exaggeration.

Forget the previous friction. Does this sound or seem like center to you for a "news network"?

My 30 minute turn to Newsmax was literally an anti-Biden/OrangeTurd campaign experience. And this is no exaggeration.

Forget the previous friction. Does this sound or seem like center to you for a "news network"?
If only Newsmax was the subject of this thread. 🙄

No matter how many times you repeat that false info doesn't make it true, nor alter the fact that NPR is a very centrist reporting entity.

#DATA

Youre Funny Season 5 GIF by The Office

Reactions: goldmom
First amendment just means the government can't prosecute him moron
Would you extend freedom of the press to include not having the government fund 'non-profits' who generate lists and campaigns with social media companies to de-amplify particular voices?

Is that violating the first amendment, or can the government outsource the activity?

Reactions: goldmom
Meanwhile, actual facts come out that are summarily ignored by the minions who's brains have been turned to mush by right-wing propaganda...

Uri Outright LIED about all the party affiliations:

GLTXYJKWkAIO3PF

Uri acknowledges this lie:

GLTZ-H9WAAAQCY4

Actual review of this lie shows it is complete bullshit:
"9" actual uses of LatinX vs ~400 uses of Latina/Latino

GLTaVhcWEAAfpQA

No actual research to support this wild claim on Israel coverage:
GLTagWNXsAAlkAs

Completely out-of-context BS here, where NPR coverage mirrored that of most news outlets:
GLTaqoSWkAAiG86

Meanwhile, actual facts come out that are summarily ignored by the minions who's brains have been turned to mush by right-wing propaganda...

GLTXYJKWkAIO3PF

GLTZ-H9WAAAQCY4

GLTaVhcWEAAfpQA

GLTagWNXsAAlkAs

Completely out-of-context BS here, where NPR coverage mirrored that of most news outlets:
GLTaqoSWkAAiG86

87 to zero

Yes: that's fully debunked by the info in my post. Uri just made it up.
He didn't make it up, it's 100% factual. You're coping and claiming some people may not be tied to either political party but give no concrete evidence of any numbers to support your statement/claim. If you wanna say 87-0-x then go for it. NPR is still headed by a nut job leftist that pushes propaganda endlessly just like she did at Wikipedia (and the founder of wiki also called her out on destroying that platforms credibility). Inskeep is one of the 87 btw and shouldn't be trusted to be impartial. They don't deserve that assumption.

Reactions: hawkedoff
Gotta change the subject, since you cannot address the facts here...
Joe - are you an NPR listener? I’m someone who listens occasionally and it does feel like coverage has taken a harder turn to the left. The two big changes I’ve noticed were post-Trump coming on the scene and post-George Floyd.

I used to listen to Fresh Air all the time. I hate Trump but it felt like they would bring up Trump randomly every episode. It got very tiring.

After George Floyd and the recent “identity” politics stuff, similar spin on so many stories. I remember listening after an electric substation I believe had an attack or incident. Person on NPR said, “Some have said it was caused by anti-trans activists, although their is no evidence…” If there is no evidence, how is it good journalism to state that. Also, do I think they would state if there were rumors it was caused by trans activists with no evidence? Stuff like that isn’t a big deal by itself but it just infects all of its coverage. The audience is savvy enough to understand how coverage leans. I’ve listened way less.

I’ll give the inverse example as well. I used to listen to Joe Rogan a decent amount. I’m sure if you asked him, he would say he leans down the middle. However, if he complains about Nancy Pelosi constantly, its not hard to see where he truly leans. I barely listen to him anymore either as that gets old fast.

Joe - are you an NPR listener? I’m someone who listens occasionally and it does feel like coverage has taken a harder turn to the left. The two big changes I’ve noticed were post-Trump coming on the scene and post-George Floyd.

I used to listen to Fresh Air all the time. I hate Trump but it felt like they would bring up Trump randomly every episode. It got very tiring.

After George Floyd and the recent “identity” politics stuff, similar spin on so many stories. I remember listening after an electric substation I believe had an attack or incident. Person on NPR said, “Some have said it was caused by anti-trans activists, although their is no evidence…” If there is no evidence, how is it good journalism to state that. Also, do I think they would state if there were rumors it was caused by trans activists with no evidence? Stuff like that isn’t a big deal by itself but it just infects all of its coverage. The audience is savvy enough to understand how coverage leans. I’ve listened way less.

I’ll give the inverse example as well. I used to listen to Joe Rogan a decent amount. I’m sure if you asked him, he would say he leans down the middle. However, if he complains about Nancy Pelosi constantly, its not hard to see where he truly leans. I barely listen to him anymore either as that gets old fast.
It didn't turn hard left. You woke up

GLTXYJKWkAIO3PF

GLTZ-H9WAAAQCY4

GLTaVhcWEAAfpQA

GLTagWNXsAAlkAs

GLTaqoSWkAAiG86

That is one hell of a lot of propaganda you just posted. No surprise it is posted by our resident useful idiot and propagandist.

You still wearing a mask?

Just finished up a 1 1/2 hour run. Listened to Fresh Air on the IPR app. Lost count how many times the participants mentioned whites, white males, elites, founding fathers, Republicans, Trump, gerrymandering, etc...

Zero counter points to anything that was discussed.

Just finished up a 1 1/2 hour run. Listened to Fresh Air on the IPR app. Lost count how many times the participants mentioned whites, white males, elites, founding fathers, Republicans, Trump, gerrymandering, etc...

Considering the latest Fresh Air episode (4/20) was Salman Rushdie's interview and about the show Diarra from Detroit....that would be quite a topic divergence.

How do you have time to do a 90 minute run on a Monday morning?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT