ADVERTISEMENT

NWCA All-Star Classic tonight

IronTurd, the king of all CAPS, bold, and the use of !. You should be proud. 🤣 By the way, how are Cletus and Ruth Ann doing? 🤣🤣

Reactions: USPMAN
It's a valid argument because they would not do as well even if the bodyweights were the same. The women are slower and weaker which means they're not as good. So I chose to watch the better version. My take is that the men's version is the better version so I watch that.
Do I assume then that you don't watch men's high school or college football, basketball, baseball........since those male athletes are on average slower and weaker than their professional male counterparts? Don't really care, just seems like weird reasoning.

Do I assume then that you don't watch men's high school or college football, basketball, baseball........since those male athletes are on average slower and weaker than their professional male counterparts? Don't really care, just seems like weird reasoning.
Can you read? Seriously I watch psu football, wrestling , and weight related sports and some track and field.
That’s it other than the Super Bowl. I watch psu due to university affiliation. I find women’s sports awful sobwhy would I watch women’s sports when I don’t even watch most men’s sports?
Not everyone is a sports fanatic.

Can you read? Seriously I watch psu football, wrestling , and weight related sports and some track and field.
That’s it other than the Super Bowl. I watch psu due to university affiliation. I find women’s sports awful sobwhy would I watch women’s sports when I don’t even watch most men’s sports?
Not everyone is a sports fanatic, but many on here are wrestling fanatics, and Women's wrestling is entertaining (often more so than Men's college wrestling). There are women that are every bit as technical as the guys and their matches are often high-scoring and explosive. Also, they bring a whole new fanbase to the sport, more women, families with no sons to wrestle, and so on. They also could save Men's programs by equalizing some of Title IX's effects on the sport. You don't have to watch, that's your business and your loss, but don't degrade them just because you're a misogynist.

I could call him D*$#KHEAD looking guy if you want?

Are the women wrestling Folk style or Freestyle in college? I haven't paid any attention yet but I would believe it would make much more sense for them to just focus on FS.

Ok, tell me what I wrote here that makes you say this Einstein???
Go back and read all of your past posts……you reach on everything, all of you little nicknames are childish

Reactions: anon_0pi0cv8t1ggvb
Just another PSUer dissing women's wrestling because Iowa has it and PSU doesn't.

Reactions: TNTwrestle
Yes, mommy taught me to read (not to spell though, moran). You said you don't watch women because they are slower and weaker and you prefer to watch "better versions". Since there are better/faster/stronger athletes (pro sports) than in any high school or college sport (men or women), I just wondered if your reasoning extended broadly (from your reply, clearly it doesn't). Don't give 2 $hits whether you watch women's sports or are a sports fanatic.

Yes, mommy taught me to read (not to spell though, moran). You said you don't watch women because they are slower and weaker and you prefer to watch "better versions". Since there are better/faster/stronger athletes (pro sports) than in any high school or college sport (men or women), I just wondered if your reasoning extended broadly (from your reply, clearly it doesn't). Don't give 2 $hits whether you watch women's sports or are a sports fanatic.
Sexists will try to justify their sexist way. Being 'men' and all. 🤣

PSU fan here as well but ignore that for a second.

If you can’t watch and appreciate Sarah Hildebrandt lock up a lace and take her opponent for a spin cycle, the absolute mastery of wrestling that is Yui Sasaki, or Amit Elor pursue FS wrestling in a different way than literally anyone else on the planet, I’d question whether or not you are actually a wrestling fan.

Penn State could set the all time scoring record this year. It's going to be ugly.
Agree. Looking at the All Star meet highlights the gap between PSU and the rest:

Van Ness #2, only a soph, beats #3 Parco 5-1
Starocci #1 over #2 Lewis by MD
Brooks #1 over #2 Sloan by MD
Kerkvliet #1 over #2 Hendrikson by TF

Throw in:

transfer AA #4 Nagao
3rd place AA #2 Bartlett
2nd place AA #1 Haines
transfer AA #2 Truax

That's a team with guys ranked #1,1,1,1,2,2,2,4 - 7 finalists on paper

The only "holes" in the lineup are 165 where top 10 p4p Facundo (just a soph) fell short last year, and 125, where top 10 p4p recruit Howard wrestled as a true fr, went 2-2 at ncaa in 2022, was injured and RS'd last year.

The "hole" at 125 won't last. Top 10 p4p recruit Lilledahl, who just recently dominated the field in the World Cadet FS tournament, has committed to PSU. Some think it's possible Cael can "develop" the Cadet World gold medalist into a collegiate star.

Reactions: anon_0pi0cv8t1ggvb
Agree. Looking at the All Star meet highlights the gap between PSU and the rest:

Throw in:

transfer AA #4 Nagao
3rd place AA #2 Bartlett
2nd place AA #1 Haines
transfer AA #2 Truax

The only "holes" in the lineup are 165 where top 10 p4p Facundo (just a soph) fell short last year, and 125, where top 10 p4p recruit Howard wrestled as a true fr, went 2-2 at ncaa in 2022, was injured and RS'd last year.

The "hole" at 125 won't last. Top 10 p4p recruit Lilledahl, who just recently dominated the field in the World Cadet FS tournament, has committed to PSU. Some think it's possible Cael can "develop" the Cadet World gold medalist into a collegiate star.

165 isn’t exactly a hole, either...

Throw in:

transfer AA #4 Nagao
3rd place AA #2 Bartlett
2nd place AA #1 Haines
transfer AA #2 Truax

Freshman U20 World Champ Messenbrink is the starter at 165. Facundo is taking an ORS. Backup Barraclough pinned #9 Caleb Fish in SV before losing to Messenbrink 8-5 in the finals of the Black Knight Invitational last weekend.

Freshman Braeden Davis looks like the starter at 125. He knocked off two (low) ranked wrestlers last weekend also while winning the Black Knight Invitational.

Freshman U20 World Champ Messenbrink is the starter at 165. Facundo is taking an ORS. Backup Barraclough pinned #9 Caleb Fish in SV before losing to Messenbrink 8-5 in the finals of the Black Knight Invitational last weekend.

Freshman Braeden Davis looks like the starter at 125. He knocked off two (low) ranked wrestlers last weekend also while winning the Black Knight Invitational.
That’s Mesenbrink, genius.

That’s Mesenbrink, genius.
tired apple GIF by South Park

• Haha
Reactions: PSU Mike
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT