ADVERTISEMENT

*O$U screwed out of # 1 seed...

And that's when LSU beat them, without Tua, why they lost to Auburn too. Thank you. Texas - rated # 9 based on their name recognition, second game of the year when LSU beat em by a TD. Five losses later, unrated and not as good as Cincinnati.

*OSU's extra game was against another p-5 team from the Big X, LSU's extra game was non major Northwestern State...

WTF are you talking about? Tua threw for over 400 yards and 4 TDs against LSU.

He got hurt the following week in a blowout.

I saw a surprising stat the other day where it was said that the number 1 seed has never won the CFP,... Ohio State says thank you...

Ohio State will be your national champs. They were sleep walking the first half of the Big 10 title game ... and woke up in the second half and they continued to do what they've done all year - dominate on both sides of the ball. LSU is good ... But it won't beat OSU ...

Reactions: Rifler
Ohio State will be your national champs. They were sleep walking the first half of the Big 10 title game ... and woke up in the second half and they continued to do what they've done all year - dominate on both sides of the ball. LSU is good ... But it won't beat OSU ...

We'll see. I hope it is LSU vs. Ohio State. I think it'd be a fabulous game.

Reactions: Rustys Dad
the weekly flip flopping of LSU and tOSU was laughable and proof to me that the whole thing is a work.

as much as it pains me because I hate them I don't see OSU losing.

Can someone tell me how Georgia is number 5 when they have two losses that they have? They lost to a garbage team(4-8 South Carolina) and were blown out by LSU.

Tell me the last time a team that lost to a 4-8 team and had two loses finished in the top 5.

Can someone tell me how Georgia is number 5 when they have two losses that they have? They lost to a garbage team(4-8 South Carolina) and were blown out by LSU.

Tell me the last time a team that lost to a 4-8 team and had two loses finished in the top 5.

This bothers me more than LSU getting the top spot and is clear evidence of sec bias. Wisconsin lost to OSU twice and a 7-5 bowl bound Illinois team. That Georgia was ever in the top four after losing to South Carolina let alone is ranked 5 now is absolutely garbage. This is how the sec is favored and yes it matters. If Georgia wins their bowl game they will move up into the final top four and start next year ranked high. This type of thing gets overlooked because it isn't the playoff but it completely sets the sec up to be overranked again next year.

It needs to be called out and it needs to stop.

Ohio State may not get past Clemson. I think LSU and Ohio State is a toss up. LSU and Oklahoma will be a blood bath.

The top three teams are all fantastic and any of them could have been #1 without any complaints from me. They all have incredible upside and very few negatives. That said, to me Clemson looks like they’re peaking at the perfect time. Have beaten their last 6 opponents by over 30.

Wisconsin leading at half was the best thing to happen to OSU. They’re tested and that game vs. Clemson will be awesome.

I think LSU is going to destroy OU and I don’t think I would have said that about the other two. So, I guess that means for me they fit at #1. ZERO weaknesses offensively and their defense has gotten better and better every week.

if it’s LSU/ OSU there will be 100 total points scored. If it’s LSU/ Clemson there willl be 64 points scored. So it is written.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT