ADVERTISEMENT

Of course voting is fraudulent in blue states

Serious question: Why do democrats support the ability to vote without identification?

They ARE aware of all the illegal crossing got-a-ways that have come from numerous countries aren’t they? That number alone is estimated to be between 1.2 and 1.3 million…just over the last two years..

Why do they want all these people to have the freedom to vote here?

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin
Who is the dumbass. Illinois....heard of it?

dafuqq-you-talm.jpg

I find it hilarious all the uproar about "illegal aliens voting". Like there's millions out there just aching to vote.

If I just crossed the border, do you honestly believe I give a shit about VOTING?

"Why'd you cross the border, Pedro?"

"Ooooooh, I couldn't wait to vote for Kamala Harris. I WALKED from South America, just to vote!"

I find it hilarious all the uproar about "illegal aliens voting". Like there's millions out there just aching to vote.

If I just crossed the border, do you honestly believe I give a shit about VOTING?

"Ooooooh, I couldn't wait to vote for Kamala Harris. I WALKED from South America, just to vote!"
Is ET voting now?

It's the ones who have been waiting to vote for 4 years. Hiding in the shadows just to vote blue. Am I right?

What the fu*k is wrong with you people?

We responded to an apartment complex the other night for reports of a hazardous materials leak / smell. One of the units we made access to after about 10 minutes of knocking had 14 young male adults in it. No furniture. Not one word of English spoken. They all had cell phones though.

God only knows what they’ll become in this country, but, as someone that sees this kind of sh*t on a semi-regular basis..it’s pathetic that they’d be able to vote on top of being able to just float around this country undetected and free to do whatever the hell they want.

Pretending the border crisis isn’t a border crisis is just sick.

This is the voting version of "show me an example of it in a sport anyone has ever cared about" of "trans won't take over woman's sports".

Next thing you know you're watching dudes beat up chick's for gold medals.

Reactions: seminoleed
What the fu*k is wrong with you people?

We responded to an apartment complex the other night for reports of a hazardous materials leak / smell. One of the units we made access to after about 10 minutes of knocking had 14 young male adults in it. No furniture. Not one word of English spoken. They all had cell phones though.

God only knows what they’ll become in this country, but, as someone that sees this kind of sh*t on a semi-regular basis..it’s pathetic that they’d be able to vote on top of being able to just float around this country undetected and free to do whatever the hell they want.

Pretending the border crisis isn’t a border crisis is just sick.
Did any of them show you a voter registration card?

This is the voting version of "show me an example of it in a sport anyone has ever cared about" of "trans won't take over woman's sports".

Next thing you know you're watching dudes beat up chick's for gold medals.
I am against bio men competing in women’s sports as you are but the Olympic medal I believe you are talking about actually was a woman.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT