ADVERTISEMENT

*****Offical 2023 Recruiting Thread*****

Iowa has had 5 stars, but I don’t know if any have been ranked the #6 overall prospect in the Rivals era?
He is a sophomore. A lot of kids might catch up in the rankings by next year when their is more high school football played.

Reactions: natewantofbees
He is a sophomore. A lot of kids might catch up in the rankings by next year when their is more high school football played.
Yes, but we can’t predict that. From the information currently available, he is the highest.

He will almost certainly be something other than 6th. Could end up 4th. Could end up 104th.

Yes, but we can’t predict that. From the information currently available, he is the highest.

He will almost certainly be something other than 6th. Could end up 4th. Could end up 104th.
While I certainly see what you're trying to do here, I would bet everything I own he won't be 104th. I would bet a substantial amount he won't fall out of the top 40.

Because I am playing nice but also hate Twins. Here isthe deal. Bruce never contacted ISU ever. He heard Twins’ rumor from Brody Brecht. Arland contacted the Ankeny coaching staff and the Iowa staff, and said BS. A coach from Ankeny who played at ISU verified Twins lied. AB never “begged” for an offer. ISU begged him. He is a 4 star. Flat lie. AB was very upset about Twin’s rumor. so was Brody. Brody actually wanted to say he went to Iowa regardless of baseball but played nice. He was never going to ISU nor was Bruce. Twins will continue to lie about high school school kids in particular AA kids like Bruce. He is the racist. Calling AA kids liars. But Williams allows him to do it even when AA kids call hm a liar is sick.

Because I am playing nice but also hate Twins. Here isthe deal. Bruce never contacted ISU ever. He heard Twins’ rumor from Brody Brecht. Arland contacted the Ankeny coaching staff and the Iowa staff, and said BS. A coach from Ankeny who played at ISU verified Twins lied. AB never “begged” for an offer. ISU begged him. He is a 4 star. Flat lie. AB was very upset about Twin’s rumor. so was Brody. Brody actually wanted to say he went to Iowa regardless of baseball but played nice. He was never going to ISU nor was Bruce. Twins will continue to lie about high school school kids in particular AA kids like Bruce. He is the racist. Calling AA kids liars. But Williams allows him to do it even when AA kids call hm a liar is sick.
Bro, ignore him.

BTW should add sources since Twins lies about those too. My sources are Bruce and the Ankeny coaching staff who called ISU. Twins your source is a Hawk troll who was mocking you and been banned. I cannot believe to this day your couple followers and Williams allows you to flat lie. You lost all the trolls so now need to lie. Be careful pal. .

Frosty - imagine being in HS and Brody asking you WTF. And then calling Kirk to say a lie in recruiting. Not fun. Easy for us to say who cares. But a 4 star leaving (lie) is a game changer to recruiting and something a kid shouldn’t deal with. But Twins is a liar and a racist and Williams and CF let’s him do it at least for now.

Frosty - imagine being in HS and Brody asking you WTF. And then calling Kirk to say a lie in recruiting. Not fun. Easy for us to say who cares. But a 4 star leaving (lie) is a game changer to recruiting and something a kid shouldn’t deal with. But Twins is a liar and a racist and Williams and CF let’s him do it at least for now.
I get that, but at this point you aren’t going to make him stop. Just ignore him.

Reactions: pink shizzle
I would agree. So his “source” is a Hawk fan trolling amd mocking him but mine is the Ankeny coaching staff, his Mom and Arland himself (who called Twins a liar). Best yet since you post there remind him he is calling an AA a liar.

I would agree. So his “source” is a Hawk fan trolling amd mocking him but mine is the Ankeny coaching staff, his Mom and Arland himself (who called Twins a liar). Best yet since you post there remind him he is calling an AA a liar.

You have an unhealthy obsession with this clown. His entire purpose online (maybe even in life) is to make Iowa fans mad by saying stupid and made up stuff. You are giving him the exact sort of reaction he wants. Yes, he’s an idiot, loser, liar, etc. If you know all that already, then just ignore him and stop posting about him.

You have an unhealthy obsession with this clown. His entire purpose online (maybe even in life) is to make Iowa fans mad by saying stupid and made up stuff. You are giving him the exact sort of reaction he wants. Yes, he’s an idiot, loser, liar, etc. If you know all that already, then just ignore him and stop posting about him.
Totally agree. But his lies also hurt kids. You think when this broke and Brody and Keegan were asking Arland that was fun for him? Telling Kirk he was not decommiting close to signing was a good time? All because a liar said he had “sources” AB wanted out cause of race. That is not obsession Arland is a great kid and Twins will do whatever to hurt him.

Yep. Will do. So he can lie about AA high school kids. He is a liar and racist according to his own standards. S
What does anything with Bruce have to do with anything in this thread? You have posted it multiple times in multiple other threads already. We all know the story. It sucks but it is what it is. Rehashing it over and over isn't going to change anything.

Thought we had a great chance with Mac Markway.. didn't his dad play for Iowa?

Mac's list of upcoming visits doesn't include Iowa City.

Twins is desperately seeking the attention he apparently can't find in any other aspect of his life. Sort of like the old Hollywood saying, "bad publicity is better than no publicity". He is totally pathetic and should be ignored as others have suggested.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
Thought we had a great chance with Mac Markway.. didn't his dad play for Iowa?

Mac's list of upcoming visits doesn't include Iowa City.

Settle down. He'll be visiting.

He even said he's still arranging more Midwest and it will include Iowa.

Reactions: millhawk

Taking a quick look at Proctor's twitter profile it seems he's pretty pumped about the latest offer.

I figured an offer that would be impossible to turn down would come Proctor's way. Well, it just did with the offer from Bama. We haven't lost him yet but it will extremely tough for the Hawkeyes to land him now.

Reactions: David1979
You don’t care about a 5 Star in your back yard that the first half of this thread discussed?
As Chandler would say, “could you beeee anymore wrong?”
19JU.gif

Reactions: Harbinger273
So a few comments about it, in a span of 2 days? That equals talking about ISU often?
Yes, you’re obsessed with Iowa State.
And If I remember correctly, didn’t your fellow ISU-crazed poster ‘Hkfan’ mention you getting outed over on their message boards?

So…yes, your interest in that program is over the top.

ADVERTISEMENT