ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official 2015 Season-Opening BOAF ***

Ryan Grant Pugh of Orem, Utah, died in an automobile accident on Jan. 20, 2001 near Deer Creek Reservoir in Provo Canyon at the age of 34.

Ryan was born April 6, 1966 at Bremerton, Washington, the son of Warren S. and Joyce Poulsen Pugh. He was an Eagle Scout, and as was his nature, he did more than ever expected or required by com-pleting every merit badge available. He served a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints to Kobe, Japan after which he graduated from Brigham Young University with a Bachelors degree in Japanese-Near East Studies. He owned and operated an automobile dealership in Utah County. http://www.deseretnews.com/article/822369/Obituary-Ryan-Grant-Pugh.html?pg=all

A museum exhibiting memorabilia of baseball star Yu Darvish opened Monday in Kobe, where the Texas Rangers pitcher spent his childhood. http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2013/11/11/national/darvish-museum-opens-in-kobe/#.VeiUZcvluM8

Yu Darvish
Ryan Pugh (*)

Ryan Pugh was a runner up in the Yu-Gi-Oh World Championships in 2004.

Voice actress Tara Strong, who plays Harley Quinn in the Batman: Arkham video game. Eggert Ketilsson was the special effects supervisor for Batman Begins.
You are getting very close. Because Doodle's workload tomorrow may preclude clues beginning precisely at Noon Central....and because tonight promises to be a tough evening for checking in on the site, Doodle has highlighted the parts that have you on the right track.

tara strong did voices for characters in the animated show cow and chicken?

Shot in the dark... Jackie Holzer is a park in Jordan, Minnesota... and John Burt is an attorney in South Jordan, Utah. ;)

tara strong was the voice of eggy in the cartoon penguins of madagascar

tara strong was the voice of eggy in the cartoon penguins of madagascar

Yes!
image.jpg

Valerie Porr (*) - Founder of Treatment And Research Advancements (or TARA) a method of therapy for borderline personality disorder
Annie Stephens (*)

CLUE 1: Ol’ Doodle always wondered if people called her FAMOUS granddaughter “Peggy”
CLUE 2: You know, the famous theatrical/cinematic Annie probably would have just called it a "mansion", but in the south apparently that term doesn't do it sufficient justice.
CLUE 3: Inspiration from the childhood of our elders can be a powerful creative tool.
FINAL CLUE: Doodle asked Mrs. D what he should do to help you get this one and she said, "FRANKLY MY DEAR, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN."

Last edited:
Albert Young
Mike Bennett (*)

CLUE: A kid called Doodle the other day and asked if Doodle had someone in a can. Doodle can’t remember the name, but it sounded regal. Anyway, when Doodle said, “Yes”, he said, “Well, you better let him out before he suffocates!” Damn kids and their prank calls!

Michael Bennett is from Princeville, NC. Prince Albert Park is in Princeville, NC.

53803076.jpg

Due to meeting schedule, clues are beginning now:

Jackie Holzer
John Burt (*)

CLUE: A while back, Ol’ Doodle asked a drifter how things were going. He took out a guitar and broke into song and this is what he had to say:

“Just about a year ago
I set out on the road
Seekin' my fame and fortune
Lookin' for a pot of gold
Things got bad and things got worse
I guess you know the tune….”

Weird, huh?

John Burt is one of the founders of the city of Lodi. There is a business in Lodi named Holzer Dozer.

Annie Lennox
Christina Yu (*)

CLUE: She's probably required to use a CROSS pen when signing work-related documents.

Chirstina Yu Ping Wang was an author of Towards a cross-cultural framework of strategic international human resource control : the case of Taiwanese high-tech subsidiaries in the USA. Annie Lennox has a song called Many Rivers to Cross.

I've already gotten 5 of these. So this is going to have to be my last attempt.

Michael Bennett of the Seahawks currently resides in Hawaii. There is a Princeville Hawaii that is named after Prince Albert and at the time the young prince was 2 years old.

I love these Doodle and thanks for putting it together. It's very addicting. I figured out a number of them last year too, but I never get any work done lol.

If you did this all the time, I would really never get any work done.

I wish it would come out at least one more time, maybe come Tourney time if the Hawks are in? Think about it.

I love these Doodle and thanks for putting it together. It's very addicting. I figured out a number of them last year too, but I never get any work done lol.

If you did this all the time, I would really never get any work done.

I wish it would come out at least one more time, maybe come Tourney time if the Hawks are in? Think about it.
Thanks. It's not that hard to put them together (this gives you a little insight into the terrifying mind that resides inside Ol' Doodle's noggin!)....but it's pretty time consuming to follow them and update with correct answers and give clues and stuff. That's why Doodle doesn't do it on a weekly basis anymore (believe it or not, the year Doodle started these it was a weekly thing throughout the entire football season!).

But there'll probably be at least one more this season yet, and probably one or two around basketball time.

Oh yeah, and in a few minutes Doodle will be updating/adding to the clues above for the remaining unsolved items.

Albert Young
Mike Bennett (*)

CLUE 1: A kid called Doodle the other day and asked if Doodle had someone in a can. Doodle can’t remember the name, but it sounded regal. Anyway, when Doodle said, “Yes”, he said, “Well, you better let him out before he suffocates!” Damn kids and their prank calls!
CLUE 2: That show "Malcolm in the Middle" was tons of fun.

Mike Bennett is territory sales manager for John Middleton, Co. which sells Prince Albert tobacco.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT