ADVERTISEMENT

***OFFICIAL 2024 HROT FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

Yes, sorry I've been lurking here but not logged in.
I didn't even realize it paid out for high scores. Yes I was Tom Kakert. Coincidentally enough me and my team name disappeared to the other site just as Tom & Blair did.

League is renewed, go change your avatars, @Jedhawk77 Tom Kakert's ass out, works for On3 now.

Draft is set for Sunday, August 27 at 8pm. Is that too late for ya'll? Let me know ASAP so we can work it out. No day of crap.

Roster Positions:​
QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/R/T, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, IR
Playoffs:​
6 teams - Week 15, 16 and 17 (ends Tuesday, Jan 2) Note: Week 17 runs 8 days from Dec 26 to Jan 2​

How do we want to order the picks? Any ideas?

So far:

Last edited:
League is renewed, go change your avatars, @Jedhawk77 Tom Kakert's ass out, works for On3 now.

Draft is set for Sunday, August 27 at 8pm. Is that too late for ya'll? Let me know ASAP so we can work it out. No day of crap.

6 teams - Week 15, 16 and 17 (ends Tuesday, Jan 2) Note: Week 17 runs 8 days from Dec 26 to Jan 2​

So far:

I'm of course in.

• Love
Reactions: millah_22

So far:

I'm in

So far:

Reverse from last years rank at season end?

giphy-downsized.gif

Reactions: dgordo
What are the rules if someone almost dies on the field on Monday night of the Championship game and they punk out and cancel the game, just in case it happens again?

• Love
What are the rules if someone almost dies on the field on Monday night of the Championship game and they punk out and cancel the game, just in case it happens again?
I think we break into Kinnick and have the managers of top two teams play a game of one vs one tackle football. First to leave on ambulance is the loser

Reactions: CJ Beat Hard
Do we have 12? Who is handling the money? Changes to roster and starting line ups?

Clock is ticket to draft day.

If you playing this year then venmo $50 to @QChawks8

please include both your FF team name and your GIAOT handle (don't worry, I don't care what your real name is)

$600 pot
$250 1st
$130 2nd
$50 3rd
$170 weekly pay-out ($10 per week x 17 weeks to high scorer)

Ok duders, we got 1 spot open we need filled by Sunday night. or was the sorry for not responding? Cause you liked QCs post.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT