ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official 2024 VP debate thread*****

Inflation occurs when demand exceeds supply. Like when the government prints trillions of dollars and dumps it into the economy. Inflation.
Or when interest rates are dropped to near zero, demand increases immediately with any increase in supply lagging considerably. Inflation.
Inflation is the direct result of Biden an Harris’s bad financial policy’s. @Chishawk1425 is an alcoholic imbecile.

Lol. As a purple heart veteran get bent.
Seriously dude.

Thank you for your service.

You use your military career more than anyone I know and I've got a buddy who has done 11 deployments. You drove a supply truck, You are a queef.

I have to believe some of the military dudes kinda cringe at you on the inside.

It's sort of charming that Walz is so Midwest Minnesota rural nice and wants to get along and be agreeable with Vance, but it's not an asset in a debate.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
Seriously dude.

Thank you for your service.

You use your military career more than anyone I know and I've got a buddy who has done 11 deployments. You drove a supply truck, You are a queef.

I have to believe some of the military dudes kinda cringe at you on the inside.
If he isn’t outright lying, he probably got an egg shell in his eye like frank burns😂😂😂

I would have crucified Vance there. Trump picked you for that very reason: you can’t say he lost. You are afraid of trump so much so you can’t say he lost. If you had the backbone to say it you wouldn’t be here.
Most cowardly statement I’ve heard in a debate.
I still don’t understand why no one repeats that trump knew the crowd had weapons. He knew it ( as was testified under oath and corroborated) and urged them to go.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT