ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official 2024 VP debate thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Careful, he may go berserk and start demanding you respect him in "his thread". That's when you know he's two shots too deep.
I remember some time ago there was another poster coming to his defense, telling us not to respond to him anymore even tho Chis is THEE most aggressive and abrasive person here.

Chis…. What the fu*k is wrong with you!??

I remember some time ago there was another poster coming to his defense, telling us not to respond to him anymore even tho Chis is THEE most aggressive and abrasive person here.

Chis…. What the fu*k is wrong with you!??
Look at you. Attack Attack and what have you done to serve your county? Voting for Trump is the opposite.

Dark after football practice? How long do you think they practice after school?

Like 2 hours tops maybe gets over at 5:30 or 6. You think he lived in Alaska where it's dark 16 hours a day?
Sunset is around 6:30 on October 12, the first day of pheasant season.

He ain’t hunting after football practice.

Reactions: WSC72
I'm extremely proud of myself for watching that entire debate, although I admit I kind of checked out at times. I'm such a great citizen! So are all the rest of you who watched it all the way through!

Reactions: nelly02
Agreed. JD did a good job tonight. He displayed compassion. He listened. He showed a high level of knowledge over the issues.

So you have to ask yourself, why isn't Trump capable of any of this? He's the one running for president.
I agree. I really wish Vance was top of the ticket. I'm voting Trump but Im very much on the record as wishing it was someone else. In my mind the spectre of a Kamala presidency is just too risky and unlikely to make anything I care about better and likely worse. Hence my vote.

Keep attacking me you pathetic losers. I literally bled for team 🇺🇸. Get a life, look in the mirror if you somehow think a felon, rapist domestic terrorist is your choice and GET HELP

Keep attacking me you pathetic losers. I literally bled for team 🇺🇸. Get a life, look in the mirror if you somehow think a felon, rapist domestic terrorist is your choice and GET HELP
I'm sorry you lost your cock and balls overseas but I thank you for your sacrifice

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT