ADVERTISEMENT

***official 5/21/24 super storm thread***

At least Dim Kim and Kevin are praying for Greenfield.

Reynolds couldn't miss a photo op in the middle of the cleanup.
JFC...give them 3-4 days for search and recovery.

If she showed up 3-4 days after you would be bitching that she didn't show up sooner.

A devastating event that claimed lives and right off the bat you make it political.

Some of you live very sad lives.

It was good for her to go there Day 1.

Lots to criticize that puke on, but not this.
I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.

To me...there's too much chaos and other priorities than have to stop the recovery and cleanup effort to justify a press conference/politician speaking in the immediate wake of a natural disaster.

Friday/Saturday is soon enough.

The one positive of this Greenfield tornado is despite the intensity of the tornado, it was actually a pretty narrow tornado for the amount of damage it did. Typically, EF4/5's are wider twisters.

To me...there's too much chaos and other priorities than have to stop the recovery and cleanup effort to justify a press conference/politician speaking in the immediate wake of a natural disaster.

Maybe you dorks can shut the **** up for a second about politics. But I know that's asking too much.

Maybe you dorks can shut the **** up for a second about politics. But I know that's asking too much.
Because it's relevant.

Federal funds will be requested, and by trotting down to Greenfield less than 24 hours after the tornado, Reynolds made it political.
Do Presidents travel to hurricane ravaged States the day after???

I can help you with this one...no they don't.

• Haha
Reactions: 83Hawk
Because it's relevant.

Federal funds will be requested, and by trotting down to Greenfield less than 24 hours after the tornado, Reynolds made it political.
Do Presidents travel to hurricane ravaged States the day after???

I can help you with this one...no they don't.

I really hope this board is your outlet. I could not stand to be around you for 5 minutes if you talk about politics 25% of how much you do on this board.

That goes for a lot of folks on this board.

w/e - You do you man, have fun.

IMG-1075.jpg
Weather Channel live from the Dirty D!!
What hotel roof top is he on?

Do you know the dynamics of everything involved in why she visited? Of course not, so STFU because we know you hate her with a passion. She is the Governor of the State of Iowa. It’s her job to do these things and get down there to see what state resources need to be sent in, possibly the National Guard.

Last edited:
On the Murph and Andy show today, they said a total of 10 wind turbines were taken out from tornados/storms on Tuesday.

I really hope this board is your outlet. I could
Do you know the dynamics of everything involved in why she visited? Of course not, so STFU because we know you hate her with a passion. She is the Governor of the State of Iowa. It’s her job to do these things and get down there to see what state resources need to be sent in, possibly the National Guard.
There's protocol in these situations and it's the same for most every situation.

I'm sure local officials were thrilled to have to stop the rescue/recovery effort so the Dim One could get some camera time.

Maybe Reynolds thought there was an open bar in the triage center?

The one positive of this Greenfield tornado is despite the intensity of the tornado, it was actually a pretty narrow tornado for the amount of damage it did. Typically, EF4/5's are wider twisters.
The satellite imagery from before and after is wild. Very tight line you can see the twister created through town.

Reactions: srams21
More tornado chances tomorrow from what I’m seeing, but not the high TORCON from this storm system

Just about half-past ten
For the first time in history
It's gonna start raining men
It's raining men, hallelujah
It's raining men, amen
I'm gonna go out, I'm gonna let myself get
Absolutely soaking wet

More tornado chances tomorrow from what I’m seeing, but not the high TORCON from this storm system
We had multiple in our area tonight. One on the ground a few miles West. My kid's friend had left to go home, my wife made him drive back to our place. He would have driven straight to it.

We had multiple in our area tonight. One on the ground a few miles West. My kid's friend had left to go home, my wife made him drive back to our place. He would have driven straight to it.
Central Nebraska, I take it?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT