ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official #89 RPI IOWA at #201 RPI Michigan State Games Thread (Fri & Sun on BTN Plus; Sat on BTN TV)*****

3-3 game. Heading to the 10th inning

Maryland just walked it off (WITH A WALK) in the bottom of the 10th, beating IU 4-3. IU hit 2 batters to load the bases and then walked in the winning Maryland run.

IU had led Maryland 3-1 in the top of the 8th.

We all now are Maryland fans because Maryland now needs to beat IU one more time today and a final time tomorrow.

IU at Maryland, Game #2, is now starting.

Go Terps!!!

The game link is at the end of this post.

To watch:

(1) Copy & paste the link into a media player

OR

(2) Add the HLS Playback extension to your
browser on your phone or any device.

The game link is an m3u8 link. I normally would use a media player to watch m3u8 links. Recently, however, I learned about the "HLS" add on. It allows your browser to understand an m3u8 link and play it within a normal internet window.

For Chrome, go here and click on the "Add to Chrome" button: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/native-hls-playback/emnphkkblegpebimobpbekeedfgemhof

And when you do that, enjoy the game.

Indiana--Maryland .m3u8

Fullard walked...just a bit high on ball four.

rjkruk_zpspjp8ggqt.gif

The MSU pitcher is all over the place, yet as has been common Iowa can’t take advantage. That looked like a well hit by Adreon, just a loud fly out though.

not sure if that hill in RF is exactly safe

and right now, the only scoreboard we need to be worried about is the Iowa/Michigan State scoreboard

4-0, MSU leads after 3 innings

Maryland leads Indiana 2-0 (bottom of 5th)

Iowa now leads Michigan State 5-4

We are heading to the bottom of the 6th

Maryland leads Indiana 5-1 in the Bottom of the 8th!!! Maryland with runners on 1st & 2nd, 1 out.

And now @funnyfletcher will provide us with some jokes between innings.....

With how erratic Bennett was for MSU, I’m shocked Iowa didn’t do more damage on the scoreboard. Luckily, Iowa found a way to win. All signs point to Iowa being left out of the tournament, but a sweep is a must regardless. It’s a culture thing. No matter what, never give up, and never stop fighting.

If people want to scoreboard watch, here is a link to watch the Indiana at Maryland game.

IU Is up 5-2, top of 6th inning.

Not good.

LINK: .m3u8

Maryland throwing guys who haven’t pitched a lot this year. Max Dean didn’t pitch all weekend for Maryland, is he injured? Surely you don’t sit him out as he was rolling this year.

Maryland throwing guys who haven’t pitched a lot this year. Max Dean didn’t pitch all weekend for Maryland, is he injured? Surely you don’t sit him out as he was rolling this year.

Looks like IU Is gonna win today's game. They are winning 6-2 after 6 innings.

That puts IU in 4th and Iowa in 5th.

Iowa is officially done, I am afraid.

Iowa grabs a 1-0 lead via three hit batters and a sac fly. Could have really put up a crooked number. Couldn’t take advantage which has been a theme.

Be interesting to see how many pitches MSU lets this guy throw. It’s been a year or more since he’s pitched. Expect to see Benschoter for MSU too. I’ve always thought Boss for MSU has allowed guys to run up ridiculous pitch counts before.

Reactions: Franisdaman
ADVERTISEMENT