ADVERTISEMENT

Official Braves 2020 thread

I had to turn the tv off for a stupid webinar. Hopefully that is the good luck charm.

I’m taking credit for this win. I picked my youngest up at daycare. Got out of the car as the Braves got out of the bases loaded jam. Put him in my Braves hat as we started the ride home and listened to the Braves Radio Network as Freddie walked it off. Without the kids wearing the hat, we might still be playing.

I’m taking credit for this win. I picked my youngest up at daycare. Got out of the car as the Braves got out of the bases loaded jam. Put him in my Braves hat as we started the ride home and listened to the Braves Radio Network as Freddie walked it off. Without the kids wearing the hat, we might still be playing.

Buy him some ice cream!!! It's for winners!

As the likely only reds fan on this board that game was ridiculous. Tomorrow will probably be 11-9 or something

Reactions: DFSNOLE
More quality work Runk. Pour yourself a drink.

Reactions: runkpanole
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT