ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Caitlin Clark/Indiana Fever at Dallas Wings Game Thread*****

When I opened the app, the Fever vs Wings game was right there on the front page. I clicked on it (20 minutes ago), but it said the game has not started, yet.
The front page shows a black screen with the Wings and Fever logo and says Pre-Game 7 PM for me.

I have to be geo-locked from watching the game or something. Unless you're required to sign up for a League Pass account.

Well I was able to access the game on my phone after turning on my VPN.

Why are they cranking loud music during the game?

And damn the Fever can't guard for shit.

Last edited:
It's weird that so many people can't watch this. I don't have a league pass account. I just went to the WNBA homepage and there was a link to the game. It's working fine. I think it's a league pass trial or something.

Man the Fever have to work on defense, because every time I look Dallas has scored again.

If all WNBA games have these stupid music/sound effects playing the entire time the game is going on then I think I have figured out why fans don't watch.
Honestly, that might be an artifact from playing in stadiums with 3000 people. They probably don't want every sound the coaches and players make from echoing through the stadium so they did that to cover it up. If they are going to have sold out stadiums though, it won't be necessary so hopefully they stop doing it.

That's actually a good point by that coach. We may see less of Clark tonight as the coaches play the rookies or players who aren't a lock for the roster to try and decide who they are keeping.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT