ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Caitlin/Fever/Kate/Meg Games Mega Thread***

The TV announcer actually said that the southeastern part of the country has a huge amount of women’s basketball fans and the Dream are the premiere women’s team in the southeast, so it was good they moved the game to a larger arena so all those fans could get a chance to see the Dream play….bwahaha.
Somewhere I read where the Atlanta Dream organization itself was promoting the fact that they led the league last year in sellouts. I thought that was pretty funny. Hopefully they were trying to be a tad cheeky 🤣.

Would be awesome to win these first two road games. This one should be pretty intense! Still crazy how much i look forward to watching these games.. still incredibly frustrating to watch at times but they're getting much better

Should be a pretty friendly crowd for CC and the Fever given the location. I can't believe I Google the Fever everyday to make sure I don't miss a game.

Williams (10ppg) out for Chicago. Might be a mixed blessing for Fever, as this will lead to more minutes for Cardoso.

Indiana needs to really go up-tempo to wear down Cardoso

Reactions: F5n5
Remember when the last President broke up a pandemic team and then scoffed at thousands dying of COVID, then said it would probably go away like an Easter miracle, then our economy tanked, over 1 million Americans died? Oh, and also he instituted massive tax breaks for the wealthy and ballooned our national debt at a pace not seen before or since? Or how he kept telling us he had the best people but his administration was a revolving door of corruption that ran so rampant that he had over 20 convicted of felonies in his administration (before himself)? Or how as divider-in-Chief he inflamed tensions across this country ultimately ending in his electoral defeat, but he was such a narcissistic loser he led a violent coup of morons?

But now America’s GOP Congressmen are obsessed with Bud Light cans, NCAA rules, and infighting over their speaker. Ts and Ps on your brain injury.
Take your comments elsewhere. This stuff dies not belong on a sports page. No one wants to listen to your garbage. I forgot you are the expert on everything since you took journalism and worked for a newspaper. Go back to being the brainwashed newspaper person and leave everyone else alone.

Should be a pretty friendly crowd for CC and the Fever given the location. I can't believe I Google the Fever everyday to make sure I don't miss a game.
Just accept your wnba fandom and download their schedule to your calendar like I have

• Haha
Reactions: Moral
Indiana congressman Jim Banks has had enough. He sent a letter to the WNBA requesting that the league take action.
In a letter addressed to Cathy Engelbert, Commissioner of Women's National Basketball Association, Banks wrote:

Congrats for someone with some common sense to speak up

Take your comments elsewhere. This stuff dies not belong on a sports page. No one wants to listen to your garbage. I forgot you are the expert on everything since you took journalism and worked for a newspaper. Go back to being the brainwashed newspaper person and leave everyone else alone.
Didn’t start it, just ended what this idiot @ddeanHawk started.

GQwTZ_LWQAAPkkX

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT