ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Caitlin/Fever/Kate/Meg Games Mega Thread***

Sunday afternoon prime time--going to be a big audience for the WNBA today. Lots of manufactured (and real) drama for this one. Hoping CC22 shows up in a big way against a team that is going to go all-out to stop her.

Diana Taurasi said this morning in interview: "It's great to see Clark bring all these eyes and new fans to the W. Long time coming.. great to see and be part of it... great to know that the league is doing well and going to grow and show-out because of her and these other young players coming up. Keeps it fun for us olds... but i can still play and we're going to do what we can to keep Caitlin in check and get the win."

Yeah, no she didn't.
Kick her ass into retirement, Caitlin.

Sunday afternoon prime time--going to be a big audience for the WNBA today. Lots of manufactured (and real) drama for this one. Hoping CC22 shows up in a big way against a team that is going to go all-out to stop her.

Diana Taurasi said this morning in interview: "It's great to see Clark bring all these eyes and new fans to the W. Long time coming.. great to see and be part of it... great to know that the league is doing well and going to grow and show-out because of her and these other young players coming up. Keeps it fun for us olds... but i can still play and we're going to do what we can to keep Caitlin in check and get the win."

Yeah, no she didn't.
The Dream vs the Liberty will draw a ton of viewers, but that’s because it’s the game before the Fever, but the WNBA shills will act like it’s because of those two teams. And no one will be watching the Sky game since it’s on the same time as the Fever.

Yeah, no she didn't.
the league is not doing well

the league is not doing well
I think a lot of people are going to be surprised when the league does not get the huge TV contract they think they’re going to get. I’m not sure how much a TV station is willing to shell out for a league that only has one player that draws a large audience.

The Fever have defeated most of the other low to mid-tier teams. Several of those teams have been very competitive with, or even defeated, the top teams in recent weeks. Meanwhile, the Fever repeatedly get blown out by the top teams. It's a bit odd.

Tarausi will have a good game today…she wants it bad and they’re at home.
Yeah, she's probably had this circled on her calendar for quite a while. I don't know about the arena situation today, but if they moved to a larger venue there will be a ton of CC fans. As it is, a lot of Mercury fans will be cheering for CC too. Kinda always a home game for Caitlin, lol.

Patiently waiting for the Lexi Hull fit check tonight

GRVrgs-XMAEKphB

GRVriZOWkAANZ26

GRVqL1zbMAAwCrs

GRVrjBAXcAAh8Ri

B Stewart is the reigning MVP. ATL let her grab a rebound, dribble down court and pull up for a 3 without even looking at her. If Clark got that attention she would average 40 a game.

Also, ATL coach wearing a shirt that says ‘Black women are perfect. That’s all.’ Great message for your white players on the team/in the league.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT