ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Caitlin/Fever/Kate/Meg Games Mega Thread***

So ummm Angel Reese got Eastern Conference player of the week 😂 😂 😂. This crappy league hates Caitlin sooooo much it makes me sick. First rookie with triple dub but gave it to triple dribble. I really want to give this fandom up. Crazy stuff y'all
On Saturday, I posted the stats for the two, kinda guessing voters would not be paying attention.

For the 3 games this week, CC averaged 15.7pts, 9 RB, 12 AST.
Reece averaged 16pts and 15 rb which is great, except next to CC stats.

How cool it must be for CC to get props like this from the King?
Credit to bron as he only sees ballers out there and respects the game.
CC's game resembles his own with multi-dimensional skill-set.
Way to go against the herd, LeBron!
Lol, the dude's no king in my eyes. But I do like what he says about cc

Reactions: DewHawk
I heard Lexie is starting today.
GSIJa6AWwAAJ2eE

Reactions: SunzOutGunzOut
Just more wokeness at work
It really is. It's DEI garbage. The pandering never ends.

The bar for Reese is so low but so high for Clark and Reese fans detest white people. I think we've all read the comment sections of every Clark post the last two years and can clearly see that. The biggest detractors of Clark all have something in common. These people also hate Jokic and Luka too but not as much as Clark.

They will project their own crap though on to others and call everyone else a bigot though which is a total joke.

What’s funny to me about that is as I was watching the game I felt like I was watching Iowa play. The whole team was so connected on offense it was a thing of a beauty. I’ve been waiting all season for the Fever to play like that.
I'm curious when the coach is going to get any credit for this? When the team was bad it was all her fault, you know. And no I'm not a big fan of the coach, I just get weary of it always being the coach's fault, according to many on this Board, when things don't go well.

Reactions: Hawksbyamillion
Way too many turnovers for the Fever again... already 5 in the first quarter (none for Clark). The Mystics are hitting shots.

Reactions: amahawk
Mystics playing smart, fundamental basketball. Fever looks like they shot a line of coke before playing. Going way, way too fast. It's like they think they're playing against the Liberty again, and not the dog shit mystics.

What the hell is going on? The Fever are on pace for 32 turnovers. On the other end, the Mystics are doing layup drills.

That was a disgusting display from the Fever is the first quarter. The Fever are playing zero defense.

Wily stat of the day..... the Fever are shooting 58% FG and 60% from three, but are down by 9 after one quarter. That is almost impossible. The Mystics have 24 shots to the Fever's 12.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT