ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Caitlin/Fever/Kate/Meg Games Mega Thread***

Clark having a terrible game.
Can't complain about any of the other Fever players when CC playing the same way.

Still keeping it a game, but nothing working for them today

I don’t see us coming back. Clark is hurting the team and there isn’t enough other weapons to compensate…

CC can't throw it in the ocean today. Her frustration is affecting her entire game.
She's started pushing her deep shots more and more from her senior year going into this season.

It's a stark contrast to how effortless it looked from her freshman to junior years at Iowa.

Apparently, being guarded really tight by older women affects your shooting mechanics more than being guarded really tight by women of the same age.......................

She's had a couple GREAT takes to the hoop. I wish she'd go to that a little more, when shots aren't falling.
This. She’s passed up 3or 4 good takes to the basket to only dish it off. CC needs to get back to her usual somewhat selfish mode

Her double double-dribble clip from a few weeks ago told me everything about her basketball skills. She is successful because of her effort, which I admire, but her basketball skills and athleticism are pretty meh for a professional athlete.
Fake news. She at least triple dribbled in that clip lol 😉

Edit: I can’t read.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT