ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Caitlin/Fever/Kate/Meg Games Mega Thread***

Clark is missing a ton of assists because open shooters can't hit. KLS's entire job is to park just outside the three line and hit open shots when Clark passes it to her.

90% of Clark's own missed threes this season have been short.

While this is obviously a subpar game for Clark, the Fever will certainly take a tie game at half.
Yes, but Clark isn't hitting her shots either. They are selling out to keep Clark from going off but the rest of the team is actually doing a decent job of performing. Hopefully they can do even more in the second half and show them why they have to play defense on everyone else too.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
At the same time, she's had to create her own shots, when players stop moving.

That's their whole problem in the half court really. Caitlin doesn't move after her first pass either. Need to go back to the pick and roll with Boston.

But somehow they are hanging in there today, hopefully long enough to put a small hot streak together.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
Mitchell forced that drive, but, frankly, I'm usually ok with Mitchell doing what she wants. She can create just about any shot she wants, and she hits a lot.

It’s fair enough to argue the team needed a big more than a point guard but you simply can’t NOT draft the biggest money maker in the history of the league. Fever attendance more than 3X what it was last year. It makes absolutely zero sense to draft anyone else.

Oh yeah. Caitlin is awesome, also. Tops in the league in generating points.
I agree completely, Caitlin was the only choice. I was arguing for their second or third picks in the draft. Not choosing CC would be certifiably insane.

Are the sideline just poorly painted in the league? I swear one of Clark's TOs every game is just from stepping on the sideline. Just cutting those out drops her turnover average to a much more normal rate. And the other teams seem to get called at least once as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT