ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Caitlin/Fever/Kate/Meg Games Mega Thread***

Meanwhile, Lebron & Steph have already given CC a lot of recognition.

As you can see, Lebron called out the haters.

GV7tlU5WQAEvS6x

GV7tlU4WUAA9JOP

Reactions: SoonerBeAHawk
Meanwhile, Lebron & Steph have already given CC a lot of recognition.

As you can see, Lebron called out the haters.

GV7tlU5WQAEvS6x

GV7tlU4WUAA9JOP
Regarding what "kuz" had to say ... umm, don't think so. Angel's offense is NOT going to come.

She's just uncoordinated an oafish out there. He says you can't coach her motor and that's true. But you can't coach coordination into someone either who can't dribble a ball 25 feet without double-dribbling ... TWICE. Angel is all effort. The other stuff she ain't got, period.

• Love
Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
Regarding what "kuz" had to say ... umm, don't think so. Angel's offense is NOT going to come.

She's just uncoordinated an oafish out there. He says you can't coach her motor and that's true. But you can't coach coordination into someone either who can't dribble a ball 25 feet without double-dribbling ... TWICE. Angel is all effort. The other stuff she ain't got, period.
This is fair. But you could say the same for Dennis Rodman, Ben Wallace and Reggie Evans too. Just because someone isn't well rounded doesn't mean they can't be a great player.

• Haha
Jesus. Let it
I have heard AR works very hard. Also, she brings it every game.

Maybe not relevant, but AR was gracious and classy after losing to Iowa last March. Paige Beuckers acted like an entitle little brat.

I like Angel way more than the UConn snots and their coach.
When someone states AR was “gracious and classy”, and described that press conference, I take exception to it.
She is a significant rebounding talent who struggles offensively, but yet is still having a great rookie year.
However, don’t mistake her play on the court for behavior off it.
When we start seeing pictures of her in the NIC U & working w kids, then you can use those words, not for whiny about how media treats her.

Finally a voice of reason. Caitlin Clark can be the best women's player of all time AND Angel Reese can be fantastic. This is, believe it or not, possible. And literal.
Caitlin Clark can be the best women’s basketball player of all time and Angel Reese can be entirely one-dimensional. It’s possible for those two to be simultaneously true as well.

• Love
When someone states AR was “gracious and classy”, and described that press conference, I take exception to it.
She is a significant rebounding talent who struggles offensively, but yet is still having a great rookie year.
However, don’t mistake her play on the court for behavior off it.
When we start seeing pictures of her in the NIC U & working w kids, then you can use those words, not for whiny about how media treats her.
I didn't describe the post-game press conferences - I did even see them. I only saw the handshake lines after the LSU & UConn games.

Go back and watch Reece’s press conference after the loss again. But before you do, remember she brought a crown to the game. Remember she got suspended multiple games by her coach earlier in the year. Remember she earned 7 figures in NIL money. Remember she choose to do swimsuit issue. Remember she chose to opt for h the draft by an article in Vogue.
Now tell me you have ANY sympathy for her pathetic whining in the post game press conference.
She made her choices to act the part and take the money, fame has consequences and she Got what she asked for.
What issue do you have with the bolded above?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT