ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Caitlin/Fever/Kate/Meg Games Mega Thread***

Rich Eisen was making this point yesterday on his podcast, i.e., fans love villains, bitter rivalries (something he says the NBA is missing these days). While it could be true in the short run, I think people tire of watching that type of basketball and long term it will be a negative. Rivalries, yes, the other stuff, no.
Maybe I’m in the minority but I do not like bitter drama. I don’t allow it in my life and I don’t enjoy it in sports. I do like good old fashioned competitive rivalries, but I’d rather the adversaries still have respect for one other.

It's so sad to see CC22 playing on this crap team. I am amazed and wondering how Boston was ROY last year. She is terrible. CC22 should have had 15 assists tonight.
I remember watching an interview with Jud Heathcote once where he was talking about Magic. He was saying Magic was probably the toughest player he ever had to coach because he would watch him make all of these amazing passes that his teammates just couldn’t handle and would end up as turnovers. And he said it took him the longest time to get Magic to understand and accept that as the passer, it didn’t matter how amazing the pass was, it was on Magic to make sure it ended up in the receiver’s hands.

That being said, I think even old Jud would watch CC’s teammates and just mutter to himself “JFC…”

Angel said they come to see her, too.

Lets compare the numbers:

Angel Reese's homecoming game to DC, where she's from:

GPhHpJLXQAARM4c

Caitlin, tonight:

GPhHpJMWEAE4XDh

Reactions: amahawk and Moral
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT