ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Caitlin/Fever/Kate/Meg Games Mega Thread***

Thurs night, June 6, Washington distributed EXACTLY 10,000 tickets for their game vs Chicago/Angel Reese. Last night, June 7, Washington distributed more than double that number (20,333) and could have sold more.

Nevertheless, Angel, the idiot that she is, thinks she's at the same level as Caitlin.

The Box Scores:

Angel Fleece

And there it is just like clockwork : a new controversy. I'm starting to believe the controversies are more important than the play. Olympic-gate is born

And there it is just like clockwork : a new controversy. I'm starting to believe the controversies are more important than the play. Olympic-gate is born
Stay with us OIT, you can do it. You’ve been a great poster in context of Caitlin. It’s not always a tinfoil hat conspiracy - sometimes a group of people are just that stupid. In this case, bad publicity is still bad bad publicity.

Stay with us OIT, you can do it. You’ve been a great poster in context of Caitlin. It’s not always a tinfoil hat conspiracy - sometimes a group of people are just that stupid. In this case, bad publicity is still bad bad publicity.
Ok. But the aspect of, "we don't want to tick off a million fans with sitting her on the bench at the Olympics."... Okay that one seems kind of crazy. Who are these fans coming at these people with pitchforks and torches? In the crowd at games, I see a bunch of 8 and 10 year old girls wearing Caitlin Clark jerseys and they usually wear the old Iowa Jersey.

Last edited:
Ok. But the aspect of, "we don't want to tick off a million fans with sitting her on the bench at the Olympics."... Okay that one seems kind of crazy. Who are these fans coming at these people with pitchforks and torches? I see a bunch of 8 and 10 year old girls wearing Caitlin Clark jerseys and they usually wear the old Iowa Jersey.
It is just mean girl shit combined with hubris combined with stupidity.

A few of these guys on the national sports radio shows think she might be an alternate. Maybe figure out a way to get her in there with retirements or injuries

The saying "better to keep silent and let people think you a fool than open our mouth and confirm it" would seem to apply to the WNBA. Nobody was paying attention a year go. Now that people are, the whole league looks like a shit show full of idiots. They were better off in obscurity.

I'm ready for more Martin spin move, step-back jumpers in the lane. That shot is so nice---what helps get you a start for the defending champs. Hope to see it.

Halftime in NY...

Mystics 45
Liberty 45

WTF?!? Must be a letdown game for the Liberty after yesterday's win @ the Sun.

Update: The Liberty won 93-88. Good effort from the Mystics, but they are 0-12.

Last edited:
Minnesota Lynx player Kayla McBride has made 15 of 23 threes in her last two games. She is shooting 51% for the season. Clark is at 32%.

Kate having a good game and looks like she will have a nice WNBA career ahead of her. She belongs.
Plum is really bad at on ball defending. She can't keep a folding chair in front of her.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT