ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official DNC Convention 2024 thread*****

Pro Palestine protesters are nuts. Why the exclusive focus on the Dems?
They were interviewing one of the organizers today. It’s because the president is a Democrat. That is the depth of their thinking. I’m pro-Palestinian. I’m pro-Israeli. They aren’t mutually exclusive. I’m also anti-Hamas and anti-Netanyahu.

They were interviewing one of the organizers today. It’s because the president is a Democrat. That is the depth of their thinking. I’m pro-Palestinian. I’m pro-Israeli. They aren’t mutually exclusive. I’m also anti-Hamas and anti-Netanyahu.
Except that Netanyahu isn't anything like Hamas leadership. Categorically... really different.

Beyonce, mfer!
I'm convinced she was the first instance of wokeness in pop culture -- like, she got really popular with libs because they wanted to celebrate a black woman. As an artist she has never lived up to the hype. And it's always been really progressive people that fawn over her, in my experience.

His own defense minister thinks he’s gone off the rails. Blowing up schools filled with refugees isn’t “categorically” all that different.
It certainly is if he isn't targeting them under his leadership for the simple sake of killing palestinians.

That's a giant difference from what Hamas does. Hamas supports attacking innocent civilians.

Is the left really this ****ed in the head over him?

I’m visiting the in-laws in deep-red MAGA Louisiana all week. Won’t see a second of it. Gimme details! :cool:
She talked about what happened when Trump spent 78 years in New York. New York grew to hate him. And that the rest of America would feel the same. It is interesting that the longer Trump stayed in New York, the more New Yorkers grew to resent him. Endless trouble making, fraud, not paying bills, crime after crime. It says something that the city who knows Trump best never wants him back.

It certainly is if he isn't targeting them under his leadership for the simple sake of killing palestinians.

That's a giant difference from what Hamas does. Hamas supports attacking innocent civilians.

Yes.

They believe anything that comes out of Gaza which is 100% Hamas propaganda.

Good grief. THBB wasn't saying they are equal. He was saying they are both awful.

Why are you jumping in to defend the killer of 40K Palestinians?
Because I'm rather skeptical of the lefts analysis of the man and like to confront them on it.

Like right now... should they both be put in the category of "awful" -- I don't know about that.

The range of bad stuff suitable for "awful" would have to be pretty damned wide.

Why is that?

To begin with, a really simple one: One goes after innocent civilians for the simple sake of killing them, one has had innocent civilians killed in a military response to terror as collateral.

Come On What GIF by MOODMAN

Every single adult in Israel is serving or has served in the military excepting the most extreme right wingers - interesting touch there. Hamas can claim an attack on a kibbutz is an attack on the Israeli military and the children are just collateral damage.

They’re as full of shit as Netanyahu.

Netanyahu is striving to drive the Palestinians out of Gaza and he will kill as many as it takes to do that. That’s his “total victory”.

His OWN DEFENSE MINISTER has spoken out against him. Funny you ignored that, huh?

To begin with, a really simple one: One goes after innocent civilians for the simple sake of killing them, one has had innocent civilians killed in a military response to terror as collateral.

Come On What GIF by MOODMAN
You're wrong. Bibi is pure evil and is exploiting this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT