ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official DNC Convention 2024 thread*****

Your moral compass is broken.

That would be people like you that dumb enough to equate the two because of your stupid political attachments. One is much worse where moral culpability is concerned.
Every single adult in Israel is serving or has served in the military excepting the most extreme right wingers - interesting touch there. Hamas can claim an attack on a kibbutz is an attack on the Israeli military and the children are just collateral damage.

They’re as full of shit as Netanyahu.

Netanyahu is striving to drive the Palestinians out of Gaza and he will kill as many as it takes to do that. That’s his “total victory”.

Apparently you're drinking the cool-aid too. Clearly Hamas was purposefully targeting civilians.

This isn't at all clear with Netty and obviously most of the civilian deaths are collateral.

There is obviously a giant morality gulf between the two.

"Netanyahu is striving to drive the Palestinians out of Gaza and he will kill as many as it takes to do that."

Because that's convenient for your position (of needing to -- since you're on the left) hating Netty?

That would be people like you that dumb enough to equate the two because of your stupid political attachments. One is much worse where moral culpability is concerned.

Apparently you're drinking the cool-aid too. Clearly Hamas was purposefully targeting civilians.

This isn't at all clear with Netty and obviously most of the civilian deaths are collateral.

There is obviously a giant morality gulf between the two.

"Netanyahu is striving to drive the Palestinians out of Gaza and he will kill as many as it takes to do that."

Because that's convenient for your position (of needing to -- since you're on the left) hating Netty?
Ignoring his own defense minister again. It’s amazing you can fit your head in both Trump’s and “Netty’s” assholes at the same time. Neat trick.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
Ignoring his own defense minister again. It’s amazing you can fit your head in both Trump’s and “Netty’s” assholes at the same time. Neat trick.
What does the defense minister have to say that's germane to our discussion? Obviously what I'm taking umbrage with here is the false equivocation between Netty and Hamas and other like outfits.

That's not saying everything Netty does is good and reasonable

This is so much better than the RNC shit show.
More entertaining, that's for sure. Between the drunk communist on stage wordsalading to a 15% full united center and the soy barbarians at the gates who knows what to expect :D

AOC
No respect for the current President? She said Joe Biden. Should have said President Joe Biden.
Show some respect to the position.
to be fair, nobody on the world stage respects him either
that's part of the reason they forced him out

Last edited:
I’m a prerry passive guy, so feel like I could make the fiery AOC relationship work

If my food order is wrong, that’s hers to handle,

If somebody cuts us off, I can handle the passive aggressive drive by
She's going to treat your face like a Huffy bike seat. Hope that works for you.

Reactions: HROT
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT