ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official DNC Convention 2024 thread*****

Should have stuck to the covfefe post. That one made more sense.
It makes sense. Re: glass ceiling. I'm saying it's already broken.

Sort of like advertising a business as woman owned. Maybe 20 or 30 years ago. But it's common place now, so you look silly chirping about it.

Progressives don't recognize progress is my point. (And end up looking stupid for it)

Thanks for playing

Trump is a piece of shit pre Presidency, during Presidency and Post Presidency. Anyone with a moral fiber and service to country knows this.
Joe Biden completely re-armed the terrorists you fought.

Because he didn't have enough balls to tell terrorists we are the United States and we do things on our time. 83 billion dollars worth of shit chis, better shit than they had when you went.

Good job dipshit.

The Democrats are crushing it. High energy and one speaker right after another, all hitting their marks with a packed and energetic crowd. The voter turnout and enthusiasm is going to destroy Trump. This time next week you will see GOP house and senate candidates in contested districts/states bailing on their ties to MAGA and Trump.

You are wrong all the time here getting absolutely embarrassed and I refrained from piling on because I'm not an asshole. You've personally attacked me, said I wasn't a veteran, helped Fran personally attack me and then some and yet here I am engaging you. I'm a proud purple heart recipient that served my country like Governor Walz served the country.
I salute you my friend!

Screenshot-20240813-131913-X.jpg

This you?

Always nice to match a face with a name.

You are wrong all the time here getting absolutely embarrassed and I refrained from piling on because I'm not an asshole. You've personally attacked me, said I wasn't a veteran, helped Fran personally attack me and then some and yet here I am engaging you. I'm a proud purple heart recipient that served my country like Governor Walz served the country.

Why are you attacking other posters? In this case, you are attacking @Whiskeydeltadeltatango.

In this post you say you are not an asshole yet we are supposed to believe all of your other claims? Well, guess what; your credibility is zero.

You can't help but love the guy. I'm sad on one hand his age led to cognitive difficulties. But we do have a winning ticket!
He endorsing Harris is the only reason why. He served once again when he stepped down. He could have not endorsed Harris and that 100% gives Trump the White House.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT