ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official DNC Convention 2024 thread*****

I'm wearing a cheerleader skirt and thigh high stockings right now for Harris. "Yes, Mistress," is my new slogan.
Screenshot-20240813-131913-X.jpg

This you?

Except the tweet I posted, of Antonio Brown, and my response saying "damn".

Yeah I mean other than exactly what I said I have I have nothing.
You are wrong all the time here getting absolutely embarrassed and I refrained from piling on because I'm not an asshole. You've personally attacked me, said I wasn't a veteran, helped Fran personally attack me and then some and yet here I am engaging you. I'm a proud purple heart recipient that served my country like Governor Walz served the country.

Reactions: GOHOX69
You are wrong all the time here getting absolutely embarrassed and I refrained from piling on because I'm not an asshole. You've personally attacked me, said I wasn't a veteran, helped Fran personally attack me and then some and yet here I am engaging you. I'm a proud purple heart recipient that served my country like Governor Walz served the country.
Not once have I ever said you were not a veteran.

Lie more dipshit.

I've thanked you for your service many times.

No, what you're seeing is me taking shots and the inanity of the progressive left around identity politic stances.

They don't know how to respond to a world that changed the way they wanted it to
Damn, even with the edits, your post still doesn't make sense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT