ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official DNC Convention 2024 thread*****

Northern is gonna blow a goddamn gasket when he sees this. THIS IS A LINE THE DAMN LIBS CANNOT CROSS!!!!
This and when the Central Park 5 were on stage. That's when the ketchup went flying tonight at Bedminster and Northern's single wide.
Trump probably threw in the N word a few times for emphasis.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mro1978
Texas Democratic delegate robbed at gunpoint near the DNC in chicago. I thought chicago had strict gun laws. It's almost as if criminals don't follow the law.
https://cwbchicago.com/2024/08/texa...s-robbed-at-gunpoint-in-downtown-chicago.html

the Dems, the party of pro crime, open borders, american citizens last/illegals first
peeing ralph wiggum GIF

Reactions: noleclone2
Anyone see the latest curb side abortions count by chance? Just wondering if the dems managed to murder 100 babies before Kamala speaks tonight.

My sources tell me Beyoncé and Swift will perform together followed by a speech from W and appearance by Jimmy Carter and then a speech by Pence and then an announcement that Donald Trump has passed away on the toilet with a half eaten peanut butter and banana sandwich still clutched in his small hands.

It's an indicator that people care and value what you have to say.
There’s the problem. Pretty obvious nobody has cared or valued what the poor little guy has had to say his whole life. Had to have a rough life to be that angry and gullible.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT