ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official DNC Convention 2024 thread*****

Then you just destroyed the point you were trying to make and exposed the oft told lie. So well done. Exactly everyone knows you don't inject bleach and everyone knows Trump as dumb as he is never told the people to do that, but seriously stupid people keep saying he did
Are you really trying to parse this?

“And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that.”

Uh…have you seen West’s policies? He is WAY to the left of Harris.
I was only being semi-serious. Just looked at the folks on the Florida ballot…quite the collection 😂. Kind of surprised Jill Stein isn’t on there, guess the D’s succeeded in blocking her.

I’ll probably end up going with Chase Oliver. I’ll look up the other no names to see what they’re about

Reactions: hawkeyetraveler
You want to be viewed as reasonable? Here’s your chance. The entire western world wanted Shokin out. The story that he was investigating anything related to the Bidens is horseshit. They wanted him out because he WASN’T pursuing corruption cases. The IMF was looking at denying funds to Ukraine unless someone was put into that position who would be more aggressive in pursuing corruption cases. You can check that out yourself. How will you respond?
Do what I want or you don't get the billion dollars... in ANY other situation this would be quid pro quo or black mail but here it's nothing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT